Prince Harry @ Friendster

Started by madarm, April 05, 2007, 05:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madarm

Surely goodness & mercy shall follow me all the days of my life & i will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Cassidy

Another one of those :rolleyes:

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

Stix Chix

i think its pretty safe to say that he didnt set that one up himself. :laugh:

Harryite #0004

Wombat

:brainwashed: Please..no one ask if it's him :brainwashed:

MISS. LOVE

Is it him? (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
Time is too slow for those who wait,
too swift for those who fear,
too long for those who grieve,
too short for those who rejoice,
but for those who love, time is eternity.

Willite #0064   Harryite #0081   Dianaite #0005   Cheese-ite #0011   Robbie-ite #0001

vimto

Lol, if you're gonna try make one for someone else, at least make an EFFORT to make it realistic...why on earth would he put his first name as Prince, and his second name as Harry? :P
And we all went to heaven in a little row boat.

Harryite no. 0014!

"No Shirts For Harry" [url=http://www.jaymaster.net/assets/images/pri

Zhannik

^^^ how true  :teehee:
Quote from: vimto on April 07, 2007, 10:44:53 PM
Lol, if you're gonna try make one for someone else, at least make an EFFORT to make it realistic...why on earth would he put his first name as Prince, and his second name as Harry? :P
And don't send photos from Getty Images   :P
... PRINCE of MY HEART...
Willite #0080!!!
Harryite #0095!!!

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

AHoch82

Harryite #0040

PrincessKLS

That's definitely not real :blink: Stix Chix no offense but that banner is disgusting :lmao:

Wombat

No way :o ...Stixies banner is the coolest :woo: ...Look at the toes :wub2: aren't they cute? :nod: ..can't you see yourself playing with, licking and kissing them?...ok..maybe not licking and kissing them :rolleyes: But I sooo wanna be seat 007..anyway...anytime...anywhere..anyhow.... :drool:

vimto

Y'know I read that post above before reading who posted it...and I just knew it would be wombat :P
And we all went to heaven in a little row boat.

Harryite no. 0014!

"No Shirts For Harry" [url=http://www.jaymaster.net/assets/images/pri

Wombat

truly_thata

We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

ALEXANDRIABEAUTY

Hmmmm, I think I'll click on the link 2 investigate, hehe haha.  Does Harry have a myspace and/or facebook coz I've been chatting w/ someone, who's suspose to be him, rofl???   :chelsy: :hug:
Awwww, I was trying hard to reach 1000 posts prior to CONCERT FOR DIANA as a lil tribute. CONCERT^4DIANA^ITE#1 Yipeeeee, I received a LETTER from Harry on June 20, 2007, via Clarence House, written by his secretary!!!  I LOVE Princes Wills & Harry!!! Vote4OBAMA^ite#01 Harryite#0099 QueenVictoria^ITE#01 Chelsyite#0029 LETTER^ITE#01 CINDERELLA^ITE#01

Stix Chix

it was reported awhile ago that he was on Facebook under a different name.  but i think the account was deleted or made private after newspapers published it.  i wouldnt trust anyone on the internet who's says they are him.

Harryite #0004

ALEXANDRIABEAUTY

Quote from: Stix Chix on May 19, 2007, 01:55:24 AM
it was reported awhile ago that he was on Facebook under a different name.  but i think the account was deleted or made private after newspapers published it.  i wouldnt trust anyone on the internet who's says they are him.

Yes, ty, I read that about his & Chelsy setting up those fake accounts.  Hehe, it was ubbbber funny.  Just hate I wasn't part of the action, lol.  And I created a facebook account, in hopes of encountering one of the royal familly members, lol.
Awwww, I was trying hard to reach 1000 posts prior to CONCERT FOR DIANA as a lil tribute. CONCERT^4DIANA^ITE#1 Yipeeeee, I received a LETTER from Harry on June 20, 2007, via Clarence House, written by his secretary!!!  I LOVE Princes Wills & Harry!!! Vote4OBAMA^ite#01 Harryite#0099 QueenVictoria^ITE#01 Chelsyite#0029 LETTER^ITE#01 CINDERELLA^ITE#01

screw_N_scott

he can't even aford to buy his own pics off the sites that have them!
oh bloody...
someone loan the poor prince some money lol

PrincessKLS

Quote from: PrincessKLS on April 27, 2007, 02:51:40 AM
That's definitely not real :blink: Stix Chix no offense but that banner is disgusting :lmao:

Obviously Stix Chix you've changed your banner and it looks awesome now but William looks better without his face covered :lmao:

Lady Lin

LOL there are also fake profiles of him on myspace. did anybody see them?
Peace begins with a smile...

Harryite #105
Chelsyite #23