Harry's Cheeky Pick-up line "revealed"

Started by kasper, August 05, 2003, 07:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixie

Wow, I'm glad people weren't reporting that story a year and a half ago . . .

Do you think any girl ever had the balls to tell Harry that Highgrove's actually a house, not a palace?
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

kasper

LOL.........who would?  If you get asked out by Harry, it doesn't really matter where he says he'll take you to......JUST GO!  :lol:  

Liv Jones

has anyone else heard the other pick-up line he is said to use? it goes something like..."...im a prince, now get down on the floor and bark like a dog..and like it" :huh:  :lol:  

pixie

I think that's actually off a fake pick up line list on WHU.

The ones tabloids have alleged they've used are "want to come back to my palace for a drink?" by Harry, and "I'm the future king, wanna pull?" by William.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

FtLouie34

Quote"I'm the future king, wanna pull?" by William.
ok sure!

Liv Jones

QuoteI think that's actually off a fake pick up line list on WHU.

The ones tabloids have alleged they've used are "want to come back to my palace for a drink?" by Harry, and "I'm the future king, wanna pull?" by William.
hmm thats where i must of read it.

i love the william one :lol:  

FtLouie34

but wouldn't u say yes and then correct Harry later? God I would lol

pixie

Correct him first.  Anyone who's arrogant enough to go around knowingly calling things that aren't palaces palaces needs to be told that people catch his shit.  He's not so stupid he thinks Highgrove's a house, he's just so full of himself that he knows he can get away calling it a palace.

William's also A future king, not THE future king.  He gets forgiven because his pickup line's dripping with cynicism (and because I like him better), but I do hope their friends correct them lest their heads get too swollen.
-Zoe Williams

pixie

That was a little harsh.  I apologize, boys, if you're reading this.  I'm sure you arrogance is vaguely less intense than I make it out to be.
-Zoe Williams

KKirb88

I don't know, for some reason I find it funny that he calls it a palace, hence it's a house, but I think it's funny.  ;)  
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

KKirb88

I don't know, I think I'd be a little caught up in the moment of him asking me...(Answering the question, would I go? HELL YES!)  but I don't think I would correct him later, even though its hard not to, thanks to Pixie's inspirational speech there. :lol:
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

sunshine69

That's not that unique of a pick-up line.

Many guys call their apartments or wherever they are lucky enough to live their very own "palace". While William's is a pickup line in which he refers to himself, Harry's line is spouted off by various guys around the world. (With stress placed on the word 'palace'.)

But hey, compared to what I'm used to, Highgrove is a palace to me, so I probably wouldn't say a word to him about it.  :D  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b