Where's P.Harry next weekend?

Started by pixie, August 03, 2003, 12:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetjoh

have a blast pixie.... carry your camera with you at all times, so in the rare case that you happen to see our beloved Harry, you can take a picture of him and share with us ASAP....
as far as food is concerned stick with what the locals are eating,  this way you can get to have the whole London experience.....That always works well for me when I travel...
Have fun :D

Lady_Lin_air

Uhhh...Cassabelle, I really like your picture. But Harry can't marry two women in Utah. It's illegal. You could try a middle eastern country though. B)  
"I rather like american girls. I can easily see myself marrying one. Why not?" ~Prince William

"She's got to be gorgeous, of course. She's got to be brilliant. And she's got to have a marvelous laugh..." ~Prince William on the girl he'd like to find
[

Cassabelle

I'm not an idiot dear, I know bigamy is illegal.  However in Utah there is an abundance of Mormons who believe in having several spouses for religious reasons.  It was a joke- mainly for Sunny, Kitty, Pixie and I anyway since we talked about it before.  Sheesh.

KKirb88

Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

sunshine69

I don't think Mormons still like marrying many different people, there are certain sects that still believe in that, but the majority feel it is wrong.

But we just won't tell Harry that, now, will we??? *Harry's Angels make a solemn vow to never let Harry find out.*

Yes....bigamy is good... :rolleyes:  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

pixie

We can't tell him about the no alcohol thing either.  As much as he does love getting tied up and licking our beautiful stiletto heels, the boy does like his booze.  :lol:  :lol:
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

pixie

Fox, have you figured out your london weekend plans yet?  I'm not going to stalk you or anything (who do I look like, Kasp?  :lol:  :lol: ), but I'd just be interested in how you'll be spending the time.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

PrincessPreppy

hey pixie I just got home from London this afternoon. Lets see on how to get to the polo match theres always the train( I know one does go to winsdor park), its not the best option but still. Or you could hire a car perhaps?? I wanna be back in London rihgt now. Last night I saw Chiacgo in the west end. All I have to say it AMAZING!!!!!!!! Try to see ''we will rock you'' my dad and mom saw it and loved it. Well have a great time!
Harryite #0035