Fanfic...

Started by Swooshy, July 30, 2003, 12:36:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swooshy

:blink:
I just want to know what you guys think of Prince William/Harry fan fic, and if you guys read any of it? If you do, I want to recomend a few things...
Life sucks. Then you get a dog.

sunshine69

At times. I even write some...just because I like the princes and I like writing, so it seems like the logical thing to do.  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

riley

yeah i do...i actually write some...i wrote for the Wisps of Royalty website...but theres two big bitches there and lets just say they loved to torture me so i stopped...i miss it :( *tear* oh well. cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

PrincessPreppy

I really love dreaming of you.net it has the best stories but she does not update often enough.
Harryite #0035

Swooshy

QuoteAt times. I even write some...just because I like the princes and I like writing, so it seems like the logical thing to do.
Yeah, I am there with you. I have been at a lack of doing it as of late because I am devoting a lot of my time to my personal book that I need to finish soon. I have a deal with a publisher... Well, It's my best mate, and I who are writing it... That and I am traveling.

Swooshy

Quoteyeah i do...i actually write some...i wrote for the Wisps of Royalty website...but theres two big bitches there and lets just say they loved to torture me so i stopped...i miss it :( *tear* oh well. cheers.
Who are the two bitches? Do you go to the forum or something?

Swooshy

QuoteI really love dreaming of you.net it has the best stories but she does not update often enough.
Eh, I am very partial to DOY. I don't really like it. Just because I think the stories are unorigional, and not unique. But Props for her for staying with it.

riley

with WOR, you go thru the fanfic page and the authors page...i'm not under riley, i'm under my real name there....Kali and Katia....they are well, let's say unique bitches. funny at times but really mean. oh well. cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

sunshine69

Yeah, that's why I  never go to the forum and have all but stopped adding to my stories there. Kali is okay at times, but Katia is one huge pain in the tushie.  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

riley

yeah, i've pretty much completely stopped going there...it's a lot nicer in here. cheers.

Cassabelle

you mean "god a.k.a katia"?

She is funny sometimes, but she is really, really evil at others.  She writes so well; it's a shame she's so, well, perpetually miserable.  I write some fanfic, but I'm too scared to send it there because of what she'd say.  And I think dreaming of you is kinda crappy with the actual writing, but it's a decent site altogether- like appearence wise and stuff.  *shrugs*

FtLouie34

wat site has the evil demons from hell on it? b/c now curiosity has gotten the better of me and I have 2 go there lol

Swooshy

riley- what is the title of your story? I'll check it out and read it.

Sunny, what stories are yours? I want to read...

I WANT TO READ ALL OF YOURS! ....

The site is...

http://www.wispsofroyalty.com

I think it is a good collection of work.

What do you guys think of Abalyne, that girl has been a bitch to me on occasion, I think she is one of their friends. I dunno. I think I am mistaken.

sunshine69

Just go to authors under "S" and they are all under Sunshine 69. Most of them aren't finished.

Yup, god aka katia. More like Beelzebub aka Katia. LOL...

I think Abalyne is a friend, but I haven't seen much of her, so I can't offer an opinion. They call themselves the P.Willies or whatnot.

FtLouie34

sunny those r really good I just went 2 the site...jeez god a.k.a. Katia is 1 evil lady lol!  

sunshine69

Thank you! I haven't been the site in over a month...I really do need to update. :(  Hopefully I'll get to it sometime soon...I just have to do it secretly...don't want the parents knowing I write about good ol' Wills and Harry... :ph34r:  

riley

well now if i tell you what to look under then that just gives my real name away....oh yea like its that big a deal.....oh well...go under "L" and click on Leah. that's me...good ol' Leah. just please don't call me that...i prefer RILEY a whole lot more. cheers. and yea i know some are shit works but hey i dont care.

sunshine69

I'm sure they are good. :D  I'll probably get on the site tomorrow, and will read them.

riley

everyone said they liked "Through the eyes of a child".....it is very cute...i just was never that good as a  writer. cheers.