Hands in the heir

Started by pixie, July 29, 2003, 04:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixie

From the sun

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-20033...3342565,00.html

I wish we knew who the girls he was talking to are . . .
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

pixie

That subtitle was supposed to be "article with 4 pics" seeing as "photo with 4 pics" is somewhere between gibberish and five martinis . . .

Anyway a mod could fix it so I seem vaguely less idiotic?
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

PrincessPreppy

cant cahnge subtitles nor topic names..............
Harryite #0035

foxy lady rocks!

i wish he didn't smoke. i dont like it that much

sara1981

i saw pictures and articles at my home i save it!

but he not smoke phew! if he smoke his dad will be pissed off! for sakes!

Sara Boyce

pixie

Another article on the party, this one from the mirror:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/conte...-name_page.html

At the end, it also mentions that Will was voted one of britain's most desirable men but Ellegirl, which is a teen magazine in the US.
-Zoe Williams

pixie

Meh, I don't really mind smoking.  I don't smoke myself, but I've got nothing against it.

Anyway, someone that hot is allowed to get away wiht a few bad habits . . .
-Zoe Williams

Cassabelle

Smoking isn't something I condone or anything, but I'm with Pixie on the "hot guys are allowed" belief!  

Kitty

Yeah, I'm with Pixie. I'd never smoke myself, but I don't care if other people do. Plus, he's Prince Harry, I'll take the smoking for the castles and jewels... mmmm.
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

Cassabelle

LOL Kitty.... I agree  :D  

pixie

I'm glad that, regardeless of our differences on other subjects, we can all agree on this one thing:

Prince Harry is REALLY hot.
-Zoe Williams

Liv Jones

i don't mind harry smoking either, i think hes going to grow out of it eventually.

KKirb88

QuoteI'm glad that, regardeless of our differences on other subjects, we can all agree on this one thing:

Prince Harry is REALLY hot.
No, He's REALLY FRICKIN HOT!   ;)  ;)  
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

Liv Jones

he looks sooo good in the first pic

PrincessPreppy

Yeah I can so handle the smoking...he's just that hot!!!
Harryite #0035

foxy lady rocks!

QuoteSmoking isn't something I condone or anything, but I'm with Pixie on the "hot guys are allowed" belief!
yeah.i dont mind it. id just prefere it if he didnt

PrincessPreppy

Harryite #0035