Harry to play rugby and polo in Australia

Started by kasper, July 23, 2003, 11:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riley

that's cool. my sister is at an athletic trainer internship in upstate new york right now, and each gets assigned to a different sport to work with and my sis got rugby....she's gonna get me all the info on it when she comes home. i guess its like football and soccer mixed from what i heard....but i'm prolly wrong.....yea my blabberings have nothing to do with the post...i was just bored. cheers! :P  
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

Liv Jones

go upstate ny! i live there...where in ny does she work?:

riley

she's interning at the Empire State Games right now in Buffalo....i guess it's like pre-Olympic stuff or whatever....yeah she's gonna be a junior at Sage this fall....where do you live in upstate NY???
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Liv Jones

Quoteshe's interning at the Empire State Games right now in Buffalo....i guess it's like pre-Olympic stuff or whatever....yeah she's gonna be a junior at Sage this fall....where do you live in upstate NY???
no where close to buffalo...i live near albanyish---about 30 mins away

riley

so you're not to far from Troy then??? that's where my sis's school is in troy....i might go to college in poughkeepsie which is even farther from albany than troy i think. cheers.

Liv Jones

Quoteso you're not to far from Troy then??? that's where my sis's school is in troy....i might go to college in poughkeepsie which is even farther from albany than troy i think. cheers.
wow, that is really weird! i live, well i go to boarding school in troy

riley

she calls Troy her little ghetto....its more urban than where we're from so it's funny but she loves it up there....i love poughkeepsie, it's so pretty...well at least the Marist campus is...i still cant believe it's right on the Hudson River!!! what boarding school do you attend?? cheers!

Liv Jones

troy isnt the cleanist town, but my parents really wanted me to go to school there because the campus is so beautiful, and it has the whole "first girls school ever" rep. Have you heard of Emma Willard School?--thats where i go.

riley

yeah i've heard of it. i've never been there, but i've heard of it i think. my sis would know more about it than i would, i'll ask her if she knows of it when she gets home. cheers.