Prince Harry's off to Oz

Started by kasper, July 23, 2003, 11:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

You can vote whether or not he should go.  Not that it'll make any difference, but it might be fun.  The link is at the beginning of the article.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article...ning%20Standard

Liv Jones

haha, the "no he'll get sunburnt" made me  laugh.

riley

i'd only go to australia for the surfing, the accents, and maybe heath ledger...but even he's getting old fast.....don't go harry...go west young man go west....west towards the states even tho i don't really think that's west but who cares!@! :D  :P  
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

sara1981

i read news said he will go Australia he told his dad he should GO! he not acting like as baby! he is big boy! i read the thisislondon news said that! Prince Harry should go! i did vote he will go! he cant stay at home for rest of his life! he will stay play polo like as his dad do! because he royals, athelete!

Sara Boyce

foxy lady rocks!

Quotei'd only go to australia for the surfing, the accents, and maybe heath ledger...but even he's getting old fast.....don't go harry...go west young man go west....west towards the states even tho i don't really think that's west but who cares!@! :D  :P
PHWOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEATH LEDGER!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRR!! :D  :P  :D  

riley

if not heath ledger then definitely that new calvin klein model travis something or other....sexy boy!!! but harry still is king in my eyes!!!  :P  :D  B)  
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Kitty

Riley-- what a pickup line. "You're King in MY eyes, sexy man!" *pounce*  :lol:  
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

sunshine69

What's that song..."Meet You In The Red Room"? It's on the Moulin Rouge II Soundtrack...anyways...

"I'll meet you in the red room, close the door and dim the lights...I will be yours truly if indeed the price is right...so draw your sword, be my KING, let your passions rise and sing..."

LOL...ok, you know how when you hear some songs and you think about a certain guy? Now every time I listen to that CD and that song comes on, Gingersnap will come to mind...
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

riley

Lady Marmalade is such a good song...Patti Labelle did a good job but the four girls were even better....i can never pronounce the french part right tho...i'm still trying :)

foxy lady rocks!

QuoteWhat's that song..."Meet You In The Red Room"? It's on the Moulin Rouge II Soundtrack...anyways...

"I'll meet you in the red room, close the door and dim the lights...I will be yours truly if indeed the price is right...so draw your sword, be my KING, let your passions rise and sing..."

LOL...ok, you know how when you hear some songs and you think about a certain guy? Now every time I listen to that CD and that song comes on, Gingersnap will come to mind...
HAHA!!! yeah, i have that song!  its so cool!thatll always remind me of him now!lol

riley

i feel left out now cuz i've never heard it...can someone send it to me??? somehow? or is there a site i can listen to it from?? cheers.

foxy lady rocks!

i can send it to you if you have msn.

riley

i have aim....but you could probably send the link to me at my email address
soccerbrat18@hotmail.com
thanks! cheers!

foxy lady rocks!

riley

foxy lady rocks!

bollocks. it doesnt work coz the file is too big. could u get msn messenger coz then i could send it to you more easily.

riley

i'll try...i'll let ya know if i'm successful.  

foxy lady rocks!