harry's bodyguard

Started by foxy lady rocks!, July 23, 2003, 07:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassabelle

Yes, I suppose I'll just have Harry do the lingerie shopping for me.  He knows what he likes, and its not like it stays on too long anyway.... *wiggles eyebrows*

Kitty

*thinks of the Sex and the City where Carrie tried to impress her boyfriend*

Hey, Cass, do you stil have my heels with the faux fur on them? You said you only needed them for a night or two...

;)
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

KKirb88

Hahahaha Oh You Guys Kill Me!!!  :lol:  :lol:  
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

KKirb88

QuoteYup, Harry's told me all about you. *gasp* Were you the one that left the thong in his room?
No... That was me!  ;)  

sara1981

Wills and Harry both is Royals you cant take him without his dad's permit! and he would take to the TOWERS! i read on reports what Wills told his dad about it!

are you crazy take him for film and shooting of Royal stars! no way!

Sara Boyce

p.s. leave both alone!

FtLouie34

riley

OH BLOODY F***ING HELL!!! i can't stop laughing! you guys are insanely hilarious....oh i really needed that laugh..thanks! cheers!1 bravo bravo encore!!!
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

Kitty

*bows* We were born for the stage!  
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

foxy lady rocks!

ROTFLMAO!!!! hehe. u lot crack me up!  fantasies are so not forgotten on this forum....... :rolleyes:  

riley

speaking of fantasies....i bet no one here hasn't had one of harry....and i'm sure they r all interesting.....but seriously ya'll should be like actresses and comedians. cheers!
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

Cassabelle

QuoteHey, Cass, do you still have my heels with the faux fur on them? You said you only needed them for a night or two...

;)
If you mean the insane black platforms with a spike heel and the tuft of faux black cat fur (for "kitty" of course), then yes- i do still have those.... however, Harry has a bit of a foot fetish and I don't really think you want them back, Kitty!!
             *stares shamefully at the ruined heels*

But if you mean the white slipper/mules with the fluff of faux feathers, then you can have those back..... sans the fluff of fur, because I used those to seduce William one night and he went wild and tore away the white feathers to add to his boa stash.  My sincerest apologies, Kitty....   :(  

KKirb88

Kitty

MY SHOES!

I had those especially made for me... those shoes were $750 dollars! *wail* And you didn't even get any! That-- UGH. Just wait for Harry's Angel: This time is personal. I'm going to raid his boa stash and hold it hostage until he gives the throne to Harry... BWAHAHAHA! And when he is no longer going to be King, he can move to Utah and marry us. How self-fullfilling. But don't tell Harry till we have the rings on our fingers.

foxy lady rocks!

KKirb88

LOL!  :lol: Good plan, Kitty!!

Cassabelle

QuoteMY SHOES!

I had those especially made for me... those shoes were $750 dollars! *wail* And you didn't even get any! That-- UGH. Just wait for Harry's Angel: This time is personal. I'm going to raid his boa stash and hold it hostage until he gives the throne to Harry... BWAHAHAHA! And when he is no longer going to be King, he can move to Utah and marry us. How self-fullfilling. But don't tell Harry till we have the rings on our fingers.
Oh, believe me.... Cassy got some!!! Or, um, Cassy's feet got some.......  I'm with you, totally all about joining the Mormon church.  

Kitty

*wiggles toes* WAS IT AS GOOD FOR YOU AS WAS FOR ME BABY?

;)  

Cassabelle

Reader discretion advised:  I'm about to get graphic!!

Harry (with mouthful of toe jams... ewwww):  Oh, yeah, it really was... *mumbles*

sunshine69

Gross.

But funny.  :lol:  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

Cassabelle

I know, wasn't it revolting??  How pathetic is my life?!  Sigh.

sunshine69

My life is pretty pathetic too...don't feel too bad!!!  :lol:  We should embrace our pathetic-ness...
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

Kitty

Hey, at least we've still got our humor! And... toe loving Princes, of course. :)

KKirb88

QuoteHey, at least we've still got our humor! And... toe loving Princes, of course. :)
LOL! Oh right, I'm sure Harry can't stop thinkin about those toes!  ;)  

Cassabelle

*gives herself a bear hug*

I will learn how to embrace my patheticness.... it's where my wonderful sense of humor stems from!!  Now as for the toe loving princes..... I embrace them with, well, um, it wouldn't be appropriate to tell you WHAT EXACTLY I embrace them with.... *leery gesture*

Kitty

You know what would cheer us up? Pedicures for all Angels and Angel henchwomen!