**HARRY TO SPEND PART OF GAP YEAR IN AUSTRALIA**

Started by kasper, July 15, 2003, 03:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

All right, all of you Harry fans out there.  Pack your bag, ya'll are going down under!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

http://groups.msn.com/modernjetset2/genera...430307205932454

Liv Jones

ok..new spring break plan
im going to the outback!

KKirb88

Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

sara1981

hey you !

Harry going spend himself ! in gap year ! like William ! before Army start !

Sara Boyce

black_widow

????mrc  :(   :(   :(  why can?t be somewhere in Europe????
They said that he is going to learn cook in Switzerland!!!!  :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:  
If some of u guys are going down under can i go in his backpack???? :D   :D    :D   :D   :D  

Liv Jones

Quote????mrc  :(   :(   :(  why can?t be somewhere in Europe????
They said that he is going to learn cook in Switzerland!!!!  :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:  
If some of u guys are going down under can i go in his backpack???? :D   :D    :D   :D   :D
where did you read that he was going to switzerland?

sunshine69

Oh man...and I had to opportunity to go to Australia next year with a school group...blew that one.... <_<

I have a question though for our British members: Is it customary for someone to have a gap year at just one place? Or do some students travel to many different countries?I think that is what I would do if I went on a gap year...just travel around the world and see everything I've dreamed of seeing.
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

Liv Jones

QuoteOh man...and I had to opportunity to go to Australia next year with a school group...blew that one.... <_<

I have a question though for our British members: Is it customary for someone to have a gap year at just one place? Or do some students travel to many different countries?I think that is what I would do if I went on a gap year...just travel around the world and see everything I've dreamed of seeing.
me too

foxy lady rocks!

no its not customary for people to only go to one place.  loads of people travel.  you can do what you like.  you can just sleep at home for a year if you liked!

kasper

Note that in that article they did say that he's only going to spend PART of his gap year in Australia.  I'm assuming he'll be all over the place like Wills did on his gap year.  Maybe he'll go to Switzerland like what some of you thought before.  Who knows, he may even go to Africa to go on Safari like Wills.  Cross your fingers.......I'm sure they're not entirely done with all the details of his trip yet.

Liv Jones

too bad hes not interested in dropping by new york... :D  

foxy lady rocks!

i went on safarri in south africa a few years ago.  its sooooooo cool! great fun!

sunshine69

A safari sounds so cool...but I'm not sure I could survive without all of my necessities (which includes four walls, a roof, a bathroom, walk-in closet, and my collection of handbags).
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

foxy lady rocks!

lol.  you will! we stayed in a 5* hotel owned b richard branson, so it was very very good! so i think you will survive if i did!

kasper

Quotelol.  you will! we stayed in a 5* hotel owned b richard branson, so it was very very good! so i think you will survive if i did!
hmmmmmmmm......so, have you met Holly Branson?  I heard she has a crush on Wills.

foxy lady rocks!

no. he wasn't there either. he just owns the hotel.  it is in the middle of a saffarri park and is on the top of the hill with no fencing or anything.  after supper at night we had to have someone taking us back to our rooms coz the lions and cheetahs came up to the swimming pool to have a drink in the middle of the night! you always wake up to elephants eating trees outside of the french windoes!

Liv Jones

sunshine69

That would be awesome.

I just have this image that a safari is two weeks in the middle of a desert. In a tent. With lions and zebras and hippos...oh my!

FtLouie34

come 2 HotLanta come 2 HotLanta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunshine69

You're in Atlanta?!?

Awesome...I'm two hours north.

KKirb88

Quoteit is in the middle of a saffarri park and is on the top of the hill with no fencing or anything.  after supper at night we had to have someone taking us back to our rooms coz the lions and cheetahs came up to the swimming pool to have a drink in the middle of the night! you always wake up to elephants eating trees outside of the french windoes!
That would be pretty wild!!  B)  
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".