Harry and William sound byte

Started by Liv Jones, July 12, 2003, 09:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liv Jones

most of you probably have heard this, but i just love it.

http://whu.teamhighgrove.com/stuff/BadHair.mp3
its from william and harry unlimited...and its a short but sweet sound byte where you can hear what they sound like. :D

i think william says shut up first, and then harry says it second. the woman is unknown.

liv  

Liv Jones

this sound byte i actually found on the internet..but it is also on william and harry unlimited..you can hear a bunch of more sound bytes on the site.

liv

foxy lady rocks!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!! how funny!

Liv Jones

ROLF? hmm whats that  :huh:

liv

Tinker2121

What exactly did they say? Its kinda mufflled..so...

Liv Jones

umm..some woman says something about williams hair...something like "your hairs a bad fall"?(just guessing) and then will says shut up
then the woman says somthing like "your hairs a great fall"?(still just guessing) and then harry says shut up.
i just love how harry says shut up

liv

Tinker2121

haha...harry sounds so cute when he's angry   :P ...whats a 'great fall'

foxy lady rocks!

QuoteROLF? hmm whats that  :huh:

liv
it means 'roll on floor laughing'  lol.  like lol - laugh out loud.

foxy lady rocks!

Quoteumm..some woman says something about williams hair...something like "your hairs a bad fall"?(just guessing) and then will says shut up
then the woman says somthing like "your hairs a great fall"?(still just guessing) and then harry says shut up.

liv
or she could be saying 'your hair's in great form' ??maybe??

Liv Jones

Quoteumm..some woman says something about williams hair...something like "your hairs a bad fall"?(just guessing) and then will says shut up

liv
or she could be saying 'your hair's in great form' ??maybe??
could be...

foxy lady rocks!

oh well.  and a 'great fall' i think means the way it's styled.  like if it is slightly long and not stuck in place with gel or something, it will fall in place.  maybe she means that. ;)  

KKirb88

I don't know but his voice is so hot!! and so is he!! LOL!! :wub:
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

foxy lady rocks!

lol! yeah! grrrrrrrrrr! :D  

tkampenhout

Its funny the way they say shup up I wish I had an accent.I meannaturally. I can fakeit goodbut isbetter real.

foxy lady rocks!

harry says it a bit 'un-posh' in that!  not at all how the public school boy tlks.  he must be a bit pissed off!

Liv Jones

Quoteharry says it a bit 'un-posh' in that!  not at all how the public school boy tlks.  he must be a bit pissed off!
foxy--what is public school in england? i know its different that america because our public school is "free" well besides when parents pay taxes,but anyone can go.

kasper

If I'm not mistaken Liv, it is opposite in England.  What they considered "public" schools are what we call "private" schools here in the US.  Which means that kids that go to "public" school in the UK has to pay for tuition as us.  Their "private" school, on the other hand, is government funded.

tkampenhout

Yes I am pretty sure that is what it is.

foxy lady rocks!

sort of.  public school and private schools are the same in england.  public/private schools are most likely to be boarding schools which you have to pay a fee, whether you board or a a day student.  i go to one.

tkampenhout

So if you pau for public and private schools what do you call the schools that you do not pay for?

foxy lady rocks!

grammar schools, and any other schools.

Tinker2121

that's true! When i lived in India, I went to Delhi Public School but it was STRICTLY

Tinker2121

private (sorry about the message in two boxes)...in england public is private and in the US public is well public... :D  

tkampenhout

Oh ok now I get it. So is Eton considered a public or private school?

foxy lady rocks!

both.  its the same over here.  private is posh boarding school and stuff, and public means to same.