**PICTURES**

Started by kasper, June 30, 2003, 01:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

Head over to Will & Harry Unlimited.  They have new pictures of Harry.  One is a really cute one of him holding a dog.

http://whu.teamhighgrove.com

On the left side of the home page, there's a column (it should be the far left column) with a title "Site Update".  Right under it are links for "New Pictures" and "News Flash".  Click on "New Pictures".  It should take you straight to those pics.  

It should be the first sets of pictures.

Also:  Click on the pictures to enlarge it.

Liv Jones

man harry has some good looking friends too!

riley

as much as i love the guy, but he kinda looks sad and lonely in the pic with the cute puppy...i just wanna give him a big ol' hug. cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

kasper

kasper

FYI:  Cartier Internation Polo games are the biggest games in the Polo world.  Lot's of celebrities and "famous" people go to this tournament to watch.  Harry took part in it yesterday (I think).  Here's some pictures.  

It's non-enlargable, but there will probably be more pictures coming out in a couple of days...so just watch for those too.

http://newsandsport.gettyimages.com/source...ts=&pes=&lr=500

Thanks to sweetdreams from WD for the links.

foxy lady rocks!

foxy lady rocks!

PHWOAR! fit as ever!  i like the ''rough around the edges'' look harrys got going on!  the longer hair and all.... :D  

KKirb88

Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

Cassabelle

Those pics were sooo small- how did you even see him up close???

sunshine69

:lol:  

"I think...that speck of red dirt...could be Harry....ARGH!!!"
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

KKirb88

LOL I know they were small, I didn't see him!! I was just stating how frickin hot he is!  But I'm sure if I could see the pics, I would say it again..  ;)  

Cassabelle

riley

ok i don't know where my friend heard this, but when she was drunk she said it and it was so funny and i'm gonna apply this to the pics: "he looks like sex on a stick!"
where is that from i swear i've heard it somewhere else before but i don't know where????
cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

riley

the second one looks like he's planning something evil...it's that impish smile..so sexy......the fourth on its like he spotted the photographers and is like oh bloody hell not again.......but still oh so sexy!!!! cheers!

Liv Jones

hmm.. he does look like sex on a stick :D  

KKirb88

riley

foxy lady rocks!