**PICTURES**

Started by kasper, June 30, 2003, 01:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

whoa......let's not get TOO crazy with the smilies.....LOL.  :lol:  

FetchingHag

Quotewhoa......let's not get TOO crazy with the smilies.....LOL.  :lol:
Smilies are the best :D  :P  :lol:  B)  :)  :rolleyes:  :)  B)  :P  :D  :rolleyes:  :lol:  :D  :P  B)  :)  :rolleyes:  :D  :lol:  :P  B)  :)  :rolleyes:  :D  :lol:  ;)  :P  B)  
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

foxy lady rocks!

lol.sorry, they neva worked before! :D  

foxy lady rocks!

he looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fit on the one where he is drinking from a bottle on the fence!  

*some day my prince will come.....*

tkampenhout

Yeah those pictures are cool. I did not know that he actually played for England in general. I hogh he just played for beaufort and Eton. That's cool though Does anone know who won hat game(france-England).

foxy lady rocks!

tkampenhout

Its alright I am pretty sure Englad won. Other than occerI't tink france is good at anything else. No offense to any french people I just have somethign against the french(famiy feud).

tkampenhout

I think that those are nice pictures. I love polo.

tkampenhout

Ys hats proably one of his friends.

foxy lady rocks!

ermm...... coz he has friends and goes out with them like any other person.....

Liv Jones

actually i think that france might of won.  :(

liv

tkampenhout

Well that sucks. I guess England had a bad day.

tkampenhout

Well actually yes he does have friends. Even if your the  King of england or Prince or any kinda of celebrity you will have friends. And from the pictures we have seen he does basically go out with them like any other person does. Its just that he has bodyguards too.

foxy lady rocks!

i can just imagine harry sweeping me off my feet and saving me from scary drunk ra ra carpet people (people who laugh going 'oh ra ra ra' and people who wear rug clothes. like sloane rangers!)  

tkampenhout

That s just a little weird fantasy. My ex girlfriend is totally in love with Harry and William and her fantasy is actually a little senual. BUt she drems and picturs herself with both of them. And it gets worse but I am not going nt0o detail for some youner audiences in here.

pixie

We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

tkampenhout

foxy lady rocks!

lol.  i can relate to her in a way i think!lol :P  

Liv Jones

haha me too...infact i just had a dream about harry last night  :D

liv

tkampenhout

Good for you what was your dream like. I was stuck with another dream of william and this time harry too. I might like royalty and all but dreaming of them for the past six days is annoying.

tkampenhout

Why does it say PRince CHarles when there is no picture of him. This might just be my eyes but isn't there a pic of wills there and it says that its Harry?

foxy lady rocks!

no. thats the one on saturday at tidworth that i wanted to go and see, but we couldn't get n e tickets

tkampenhout

How exactly does ur family get tickets foxy?