**PICTURES**

Started by kasper, June 30, 2003, 01:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassabelle

***GASP***

she is quite COZY with Chuck and evryone in Harry's circle!!!  And that upclose individual shot of her (the last one on the page) was, yes I will admit, sort-of pretty!  Nothing spectacular, nothing to get excited about, but she was kinda pretty..... quite a change from the dirty-looking, ugly party chicks he usually is seen with (aside from Nicola Sturgis, she wasn't trashy).  Hmmmm.... wonder if they're an item, or if its just another case of her being a girl pictured with harry and chuck that is all of a sudden his "girlfriend"?? Oh well, we'll see I guess!   ;)  :unsure:  

foxy lady rocks!

well they dont look too itemy and touchy feely with her, and he doesnt look too interested, so hopefully they're just friends! if she is there when i see him go play polo on thursday 10th, coz if she or laura (same name as me! maybe he'll be interested!!!)  are they i will crush them or trip them up descretley or summit!lol.  

and im new by the way, hello everyone!

kasper

Welcome Foxy!  Glad you can join us.  :D

BTW, just in case you're wondering, most of the people go to the Prince William forum.  So, just in case you feel lonely here in PH's forum, go over there and join us.

foxy lady rocks!

ok! thank you for your very warm welcome!lol.  

Liv Jones

ehhh, they looked like friends. I agree, they dont look very touchy feely

shes ok, kinda pretty, shes much more sophisticated than laura, and alot of his other female friends/"girlfriends"

liv

foxy lady rocks!

Caramel20202003

What makes you think that they are dating?

PrincessPreppy

Foxy where are u seeing Harry play polo?? Beufort or cirecinster??
Harryite #0035

foxy lady rocks!

In Sandhurst where he is going to work as an officer.  I might be moving there at christmas (army) and he might work down the road and i could see him play polo when ever!!  yeyeyey! william and charles will be at the polo too.  maybe even some other people, coz last year there was tommy lee jones, jodie kidd and jim davidson too.  i can't wait!

PrincessPreppy

U could maybe even see him in other realms than the polo field as well. How exicting!!!l ol
Harryite #0035

foxy lady rocks!

i know! lol.  i can't wait!  only a week and one day to go!!!!

Liv Jones

Quotei know! lol.  i can't wait!  only a week and one day to go!!!!
where have you seen them before foxy?

liv

foxy lady rocks!

in sandhurst again last year.  its really good!  but they can't lok at the crowd, so you can't wave at them. :(

wills_gurl0824

ooohhhhh ur soooooooo lucky!!!!!!!! tell us all  about it!
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

sasco

say - who's the cute dark-curly-haired boy who shows up in a LOT of the recent pics with Prince Harry?  In the second one down on the Corbis pics of the polo tournament, he's the one wearing the light button-down shirt and standing next to Tamara Drax.

thax!

black_widow

:wub: olala nice pics:wub::wub:
but why again tamara??? :ph34r:  :angry:

black_widow

:D  sorry that wasn?t suppose to look like that  :huh:  

foxy lady rocks!

it does that on mine too. it wont let me do the pictures. look.  

foxy lady rocks!

oooooooh look!! one worked! yey!  let me try another............ :D  

foxy lady rocks!

:ph34r:   :(   :angry:   :)   B)   :rolleyes:   <_<   :lol:   :D   :P   :huh:   :o   ;)  WOW!!!!  :blink:  it worked! :D   :unsure:   :blink:  

foxy lady rocks!

lol. i think it is a mate from skule. not sure, sorry!

KKirb88

Whoa! Those are some good pics!!  :wub:  
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".