Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew married 30 years ago

Started by Jennifer, July 29, 2016, 10:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

QuotePrince Andrew and his ex-wife Sarah Ferguson may have divorced 20 years ago, but the pair have always remained good friends. They have focused on raising their two daughters Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, and still regularly meet up for family gatherings.

On Saturday the Prince and the Duchess of York spent a day at the races with their younger daughter Eugenie.

But royal watchers noticed that the date – 23 July – had a special significance for the ex-couple. It was 30 years exactly since Andrew and Sarah said "I do" at Westminster Abbey, in front of the Queen and other members of the royal family.

Read more:
Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew spent what would have been their 30th wedding anniversary together
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Valentina18

They will remarry someday neither has had a real relationship since they divorced. Everybody makes mistakes,Fergie sure has had her share.If the BRF had treated her and Diana like they do Kate now,it would how been a different outcome all together.But as they say you live and you learn maybe fergie has finally gotten it together.

Duch_Luver_4ever

I think theyre waiting for PP to die as he loathes Fergie, I think for better or worse they only seem to be able to get on with each other so they may remarry and try and undo some of the sting of 1992.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

Jennifer

They both still maintained a good relationship with each other after they divorced in 1996.  It's possible they may remarry again. Sarah Ferguson said that Prince Andrew was the finest man she has ever met.
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

TLLK

^^^IMO this was one of the happiest royal weddings in the UK's history. In many ways it seemed like a real family event instead of a royal wedding, however it is a shame that the marriage didn't last.