Distance Between Wills And Kate?

Started by WOW, June 27, 2005, 03:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WOW

I'm not from the UK so I was wondering about how far Kate's parents live from Highgrove?  Isn't Highgrove where Wills lives mostly, well at least right now?

I heard that her parents live in Berkshire? When is that in regards to London??

Wombat

Its all in the general area.  Not that I've been there or anything.  But her parents live in Berkshire.......Highgrove is down the road...Windsor is around the corner....Cirencester is in there as well.......where's a map? :huh:  

mandy84

Well, at least they might be kind of close to each other.  :) Depending on where they decide to stay.

Lady_In_Waiting

Well she lives in Berkshire and he lives in Gloucestershire near Tetbury. I reckon they live about 2-3 hours apart.

Jackie

If I'm right the placew marked with the red circle is Berkshire and Gloucester is pretty big so maybe they live more then 50 miles away.
Link to the map I found
Willite #0009; Maryite #0008

Jackie

Willite #0009; Maryite #0008

Lady_In_Waiting

I've heard she lives not far from a place called Reading. That is only about an hour from London. I'm in Oxfordshire where Berkshire is on one side of the county and Gloucestershire is on the other. It would take me about an hour and a half to get to London, an hour to get to Reading and to Tetbury it would take about 1 hour and a half. So from Tetbury, Gloucestershire which is the furthest from London it would take about 3 hours maybe more to get to London. So from Tetbury to Reading it would take at least 2 hours to there so to use Brits that's not very close it's over 100 miles away. So they live about 2 hours apart unless he's living at Clarence House in which case it's only about an hour maybe more, coz that's in London

Lady_In_Waiting

If you zoom in on the green A433 road south of Tetbury but North of Doughton, by clicking on it you, should see Highgrove.  

josie21

i read that she live in bucklebury and highrove i was thinking that is in england <_<  

sara1981

I went to England in Nov.2002 my mom chose notthingham where close Princess Diana's home in Kensington Palace about 10 miles I told my mom about i like Central London best than nothing!

Sara Boyce