'Why DOES the Prince of Monaco Refuse to See Our Son?'

Started by cinrit, April 27, 2014, 01:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuoteFor the fabulously wealthy citizens of Monaco, it was the news they longed to hear. Princess Charlene, the glamorous wife of the country's ruler Prince Albert, declared she was ready to start a family. Her announcement that 'kids will come' not only delighted the principality's conservative people who yearn for a House of Grimaldi heir, but it also put paid to rumours that the royal marriage is somewhat fractious.

But for one bewildered boy, the news will herald more heartache. An heir will, in all likelihood, serve only to increase his yearning for recognition from the absent father he adores.

Alexandre Coste Grimaldi is the ten-year-old illegitimate son of Monaco's ruler, born after Albert romanced flight attendant Nicole Coste in a clandestine six-year relationship.

More: 'Why DOES the Prince of Monaco refuse to see our son?' Fashion designer who had a child with Albert claims it's 'impossible' for her 10-year-old to

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

HereditaryPrincess

I find it interesting that Alexandre has started to use the Grimaldi surname. Before, he was just known as Alexandre Coste - or could this be a Daily Mail error?

I don't think Nicole will be improving her relationship with Albert by telling the press these sorts of things. It's Albert's personal choice on whether or not he wants to see his son, but I do think he should've seen him more often.

FanDianaFancy

Sorry  if this  is  not  PC-politically correct.

In these situations, the children suffer.  Sorry. Too bad, too sad and it  is  their mothers who did not  recieve the payday  they  had  hoped  for, recognition in   limelight  careers  such as acting, fashion, etc.
Lets say the truth. If the guy  was the butcher, baker, candlestick maker, they  would  use  several types of BC all at once, LOL!! AND  a  Condom!!
Actually, they  would  be with any poor, average, regular man in the first place.

This  children are ILLIGETIMATE!!!  He  did not want them. He does not want them. It  is  easier to  not  feel any guilt  if  you  do not see them  or  know  them or of them.
One in his position cannot  bring illigetimate kids along to  D adn D  of  Cambrdiges' Prince George's  B-day, holiday, etc. Ok, there is  no such  event  like, I am syaing they  cannot and will not present , showcase these  type  of kids  amoung their  peers  and subjects.

This woman should  have thought about that  before  she went off birth control that one time with him. Same for the other  woman.
Best these woman can hope for  is accpet the  payday  with  strings, such as  confidentiality  and  move on with their lives and make their children whole.  This woman talking to the press  is  hurting her son moreso.  Instead of giving him  rights of  belonging to her, to his own life, to himself,  privacy from public ridicule, she is insistant  upon giving him a  false  notion of being a Prince  and resentment  of  his father not claiming him.
What will the boys' future be?
One where he will try  to be an entertainer to get  PAl to notice him?  Write a book one day  basically about  he  is Al's son and he never claimed him? Being in the city at the weddings  of the legitmate children, funeral of PAl's  being used by the media  ?

One cannot make  another know them, love them, care for them, recognize them.

Listen to what I am saying before  you bash me.
I said a I feel sorry  for the  illigetimate children of PAl.
The girl , who  should  chose a life out  of any limelight instead of red carpet  movie premiere, is  putting herself out there. She is at Fordham Univ. That is a very expense  university  here.  No doubt she has  a  trust.
Why put herself out there to be illegitmate? Be that her claim in her life?

I  do not like that word. I  did not use it. That is  something else I  do not want to be bashed on. The  papers call her and the boy  the illegitmate children  of  PAl.

Perhaps  Pricness Char doesnot want him to ahve any contact with these mistakes....yeah. That is  how, waht  they are treated like . SOrry  if I am not being PC-politically correct here. PrinceChar's playing card  is that she is the wife and she  wants to  "restore" some impossible dignity  to the  Grimaldi house with legitmate  heirs, lawful ones, perhaps.

The  House of Grimaldi is grim.
HSH, Grace was so serene. her  childre  are  trash. Garbage.
Stephanie  is the worst, but really  PAl  beats her  because he  is the  heir.
This generation of  Grim Grimaldi's is lost. Perhaps  PAl and   Chars' children, when they  have them, will be able to salvage  the  name and  place.  Right now, they  are  all Eurotrash.

Yale

We don't know how true this is. Her motives and motivation are suspect.  I think this boy is her meal ticket. That is her only purpose.

Jazmin may not be a Princess but she sure lives like one from what I read. I also understand that Jazmin visits her father in Monaco.

Albert has a country to run. I doubt he is totally ignoring his son.  Nicole is complaining but yet she moves to London?

She is upset and jealous that Albert now married and not in life anymore.

Blue Clover

The mother probably feels neglected. It all sounds terrribly painful for the mother and son. Maybe they should just get on with their lives without Albert.

Sandor

Who knows?  Wheels turn, and perhaps Albert's son may yet have a part to play in Monaco.  Other illegitimate children have later been legitimized when necessity demanded it.

If Charlene hasn't had a child by now, I rather doubt that she will.  She is in her late thirties where female fertility levels drop precipitously.  Time will tell, but I can't help wondering if she and Albert are both disappointed in the marriage?

Yale

Quote from: Sandor on May 07, 2014, 11:35:49 AM
Who knows?  Wheels turn, and perhaps Albert's son may yet have a part to play in Monaco.  Other illegitimate children have later been legitimized when necessity demanded it.

If Charlene hasn't had a child by now, I rather doubt that she will.  She is in her late thirties where female fertility levels drop precipitously.  Time will tell, but I can't help wondering if she and Albert are both disappointed in the marriage?

And Albert is pushing 60 with a grown daughter.  So to have a baby now?

good221

it is sad for poor Eric to go thru these. it's not Eric fault he was born into this mess of a families so why suffer this child poor mental state of mind for albert  being a complete absence daddy!! He is 56 yet his choice are stupid for a man that age. :notamused:

Limabeany

He isn't exactly a family man, never has been...  :shrug: He accepts his financial responsibility and au revoir... I know we all have a breaking point, but what is the point of this now? Unless she has been hoping he would marry her all these years and be a family with him or that he would include them in his life... It can't be doing her child any good... And, many single mothers raise well loved children with far less what is this really about?  :hmm:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

FanDianaFancy

And now  there is  a child on the way  and  PA  will now have a family.

Awww.

Sorry  it is  not PolCorrect to say....maybe HSH, Char  does want these  "other kids" gone and gone for good  and faded  into a  world far away  from the Royal Family  of  Monaaco which is, will be  PA, HSH, Char and their child ,  children.

amabel

Quote from: Sandor on May 07, 2014, 11:35:49 AM

well now she is pregnant.  I thought that Albert had been pretty involved in his sons' life prior to his marriage.  I suppose it is possible that after marriage, he faded out a bit because he had other responsibilities.  And Nicole must have known that he would probably not be made legitimate or be hs fathers "full time concern"/

KaTerina Montague

Someone needs to explain to this lady that her son is never going to be a Prince. I never understand what women like her want. Did she think he would marry her and become a princess ? I don't know if Albert has truly abandoned his son or if she is just making up lies. But her crying about Charlene and not being invited to parties doesn't endure her to me. Maybe the relationship is strained because Nicole resents Charlene and makes it hard for them to get close and make an amiable relationship. 

good221

No someone need to explain to albert that kids are gift from God. He is having another one on the way what make that one some special from the rest.  it not  Eric and jasmine fault they were born out of wedlock, if albert shut is pant non of this mess would happen. He need to take responsibility for his action not just for the chosen heir alone. 
honestly it would down right cruel to see the chosen heir life get glamorize and worship over than Eric and Jasmine.
I can see the media using this as a fault over albert, for playing favoritism and I am so sure he will, it will be a miracle if this child will ever know about them at all. I don't think albert would allow it anything to keep his mirror marriage alive!! What a SHAME!! :thumbsdown:

Blue Clover

Very sad behavior by Albert. I hope is a better father to the heir than he has been to his first two children.

amabel

I don't see that he has been a bad father.  He did not know about Jasmine and seems to have sepnt some time with her once he did know.. as for his son I understand that he DID spend time with him and his mother, but now he's married and if the mother is acting like her son should be his heir, well she needs to get reaal

Trudie

Amabel Albert did know about Jazmin and refused to acknowledge her until he was forced into taking a DNA test when she was older after the mother sued him for support. However Jazmin's mother has not talked to the press at all and Jazmin seems to be OK with her status. Alexandre on  the other hand did enjoy time with his father and probably still has contact with him just not as much.  I just think the boys mother is upset that she is not apart of the high society of Monaco that she was probably seeking. Albert is just as at fault for not using birth control himself so don't blame just his baby mamas.

good221

Quote from: Trudie on July 27, 2014, 01:58:03 AM
Amabel Albert did know about Jazmin and refused to acknowledge her until he was forced into taking a DNA test when she was older after the mother sued him for support. However Jazmin's mother has not talked to the press at all and Jazmin seems to be OK with her status. Alexandre on  the other hand did enjoy time with his father and probably still has contact with him just not as much.  I just think the boys mother is upset that she is not apart of the high society of Monaco that she was probably seeking. Albert is just as at fault for not using birth control himself so don't blame just his baby mamas.
Agree Albert is 56 years old, and he still not mature enough, eric just turn 9years old and jazmin 22, he could not even make it to her college or high school graduation I highly doubt he will be at her wedding. Which is unfair to this them. it not their fault they were born in this mess, Albert need to grow up! and the soon to be born heir or heiress will not be his golden ticket to clean up his mess. more people will be upset especially me if this baby gets all the heavenly love that the other siblings did not get. Sadly this baby will be the only child albert will ever give a darn about and he will trophy the kid/kids around Monaco just to suit his BIG EGO!! :fuming:

amabel

Yale

I understand that Jazmin and her father have a good relationship. But he could have attended her graduations from college and high school. He should have!!  There is no excuse for that!!

georgiana996

I have a feeling he wont be too involved with his heir either , he might be nice and give them material things but emotional needs will be met by charlene  :notamused:
His first child Jazmin Grace Grimaldi looks like she wasnt shunned much http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i48/hippie_cyndi/Jazmin%20Grace%20Grimaldi/Jazmin-Hola3.jpg , does anybody get the feeling race might be the barrier with the second child  :hide:
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

SophieChloe

Quotedoes anybody get the feeling race might be the barrier with the second child

I certainly hope not  :no:  Shame on him if that is the case  :thumbsdown:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Limabeany

I think the only barrier between him and his children is that he is a jerk.  :shrug:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

amabel

Or he sees them and spends some time with them but they and their mothers know that he could not be a full time father to them because he could not marry their mothers...If they did not like that happening they should not have Had children...

georgiana996

So its a class based barrier ? , because she used to be an air hostess?  Is that it , either way he comes out looking a jerk .
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.