Main Menu

Where are you from?

Started by Windsor, July 14, 2010, 04:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanja niesten

Windsor

Welcome to the forum! Belgium recently got itself a new King and Queen. How do you feel about that? :hug:

planejane86

I currently reside in New Smyrna Beach, FL., which is where my husband and I  came to retire in 1986.  He passed away in 1996.  I call myself a delegate at large, since I am a military brat.  I have traveled quite a bit, and then after graduation from high school, I always wanted to work at the Pentagon.  Well, I worked there for 15 years.  I was born at RAF Sculthorpe and we also lived there at Norfolk.  I left when I was very young.  I have been back to England, but not to Norfolk.  Eventually.  My passion is traveling.  I have traveled to at least 70 countries so far.  I was also in the Army reserve for a short stint, which is where I met my husband.   

Kemenate

I am from Austria (exactly Styria)  :)

TLLK

I'm living in Southern California.

Lothwen

^Is that where you're from, or where you are currently living?
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Curryong

Hi everyone. I'm from Austalia, but I migrated here from England and go there quite often.

TLLK

HereditaryPrincess

Welcome, Curryong! :doublewave:

marine2109

Welcome Curryong !!!!!  :hi: :flower:

Vesper

Hi everyone,

I'm currently living in New England and originally from NYC. I'm happy to be here!

Orchid

Hi Vesper!  New England - a beautiful part of the world.  Welcome to the forum! 
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Curryong

HereditaryPrincess

Welcome, Vesper! Your username is one of my favourite names. It's magical! :daisy:

Vesper

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

^Yes, I think Vesper is a pretty cool name too.

Prince-Harry-Love

Hello. I'm from Ireland. Just joined yesterday. Wup wup :hug?:

georgiana996

Welcome to the forum  :hi7: :lurker:
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

Prince-Harry-Love

Quote from: georgiana996 on July 10, 2014, 04:09:32 PM
Welcome to the forum  :hi7: :lurker:

:vday4: :thanks: :vday4:

Jennifer

Welcome to RIF, Prince-Harry-Love! :happy15: I hope you will have a great time here.

"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

HereditaryPrincess

Welcome! :doublewave: My maternal family was originally from Ireland, too, although they moved to England in Victorian times.

SophieChloe

Whereabouts in Ireland, HP?   My Mum is from Tralee. 
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

HereditaryPrincess

^^^ Not much is known about where exactly, although everyone thinks they originally came from the South, but apparently they were from the North instead. However me and my mother still believe that they came from the South to escape the Potato Famine.

SophieChloe

Awww, we could be related HP  :hug:  What's yours is mine and what's mine is my own.   :love6:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

HereditaryPrincess

^^^ It's a small world! :hug: I wish I knew more about the Irish side of my family.