Fergie: 4 Stone Slimmer, Planning New Business, & Back on Speaking Terms w/Queen

Started by cinrit, October 21, 2014, 10:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuoteShe looked like a new woman. Slimmer than ever and bursting with an exuberance they haven't seen for years. The Duchess of York has lost almost four stone. Something's up.

That much was clear to party-goers at Windsor Castle who helped her celebrate a double birthday: the 21st anniversary of her charity Children In Crisis and Fergie reaching the age of 55. She was her old self.

When the Queen offered her favourite home to her former daughter-in-law for the dinner it was more than just a symbolic gesture.  She knew how happy this would make Prince Andrew, under whose royal roof the Duchess continues to live 18 years after they divorced.

And what an occasion it was (even if a little brash) as dinner was served in the Great Hall to 200, including Kate Moss and Prince Harry's on-off girlfriend Cressida Bonas.

More: Fergie rebranded and back on speakers with the Queen  | Daily Mail Online

Cindy

Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

DaFluffs

The new and improved Fergie, version 9.0?

I am having a hard time believing that the Queen has let Fergie back into the royal fold.  I think she's still kept at arm's length although I see no evidence of this.  She has embarrassed the royal family so many times why would the Queen welcome her back to the family?

TLLK

snokitty

Quote from: DaFluffs on October 21, 2014, 12:28:55 PM
The new and improved Fergie, version 9.0?

I am having a hard time believing that the Queen has let Fergie back into the royal fold.  I think she's still kept at arm's length although I see no evidence of this.  She has embarrassed the royal family so many times why would the Queen welcome her back to the family?

Maybe it is because the Queen loves her Granddaughters and Sarah is their Mother.
If the Queen avoided everyone who has embarrassed the BRF she would not have her Sons or Husband around her.
People make mistakes in their lives and Sarah is no different from all other humans. Some people have a harder time learning from their mistakes and continue to make them more than once or twice, Sarah is one of those people.
Sarah didn't molest a child or murder someone, she just made some bad decisions. I think we have all made some of those.
IMO the public judges Sarah harshly but gives the others a free pass on the same type of decisions.
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty