Spanish Royals gather for Easter service in Palma de Mallorca

Started by HereditaryPrincess, April 20, 2014, 08:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereditaryPrincess

I wasn't sure whether this deserves a thread of it's own or if it should go in the random chat and pics thread instead, but here goes:

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH?ON: Spanish Royal Family Attend Easter Mass in Palma de Mallorca

Cristina, Inaki and their children are missing, but I think that's because they're now based in Geneva and also because of the corruption scandal. Leonor and Sofia are beautiful little girls, Sofia reminds me a lot of her grandmother and Infanta Elena when she smiles. Leonor is more like Letizia IMO. Juan Carlos is looking very frail recently.

Jennifer

Quote20-04-2014 Mallorca Princess Letizia and Prince Felipe with Princess Leonor and Princess Sofia and Queen Sofia and King Juan Carlos and Princess Elena attended a mass to mark Eastern Sunday at Palma de Mallorca's cathedral, at Palma de Mallorca.

PPE Agency

Princess Letizia of Spain, Prince Felipe of Spain, Queen Sofia of Spain, Princess Sofia of Spain, Princess Leonor of Spain, King Juan Carlos of Spain and Princess Elena of Spain attend the Easter Mass at the Cathedral of Palma de Mallorca on April 20, 2014 in Palma de Mallorca, Spain.

Princess Leonor Pictures - Spanish Royals Attend Easter Mass in Palma de Mallorca - Zimbio
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

cinrit

Missing?  Truly missing?  Or "at an undisclosed location"?

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

TLLK

Disappointed in the Austuria's ladies outfits today. Usually I love their choices.

Limabeany

The infantas are so lovely and have always been so well behaved, kudos to their parents.  :yesss: :clap:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

HereditaryPrincess

Quote from: cinrit on April 20, 2014, 11:27:04 PM
Missing?  Truly missing?  Or "at an undisclosed location"?

Cindy

No, they're not actually missing, I just used it as a term for them not being present at the service due to them living elsewhere and the corruption scandal. :hug:

cinrit

^^ Oh, good!  Thanks, HereditaryPrincess. :hug:   For a minute, my breath was taken away. :unsure:

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

TLLK

Well now that you mention it there might be a few people in Spain who'd like to see them go "missing." :wink:

Limabeany

They would probably be asked to take Juan Carlos with them...  :hide:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Blue Clover

I am surprised that Princess Letizia is wearing black skinny jeans to Mass. The girls are very pretty and the Queen looks amazing. I am sure if the scandal did not occur, Christina would have been there with her children.  :(

HereditaryPrincess

^^^ I agree with you on Infanta Cristina, Blue Clover. It's sad to think that there's a good chance of them not attending family events such as this until the corruption case dies down. :(

TLLK