Princess Beatrice & Boyfriend Dave Clark Have Fun in the Caribbean Sun

Started by cinrit, April 18, 2014, 06:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuoteChic in a stylish fedora hat and printed mini-dress from Zara, Princess Beatrice was the picture of sophistication as she relaxed on a yacht during an Easter break in the Caribbean.

The stylish royal arrived on Thursday night and joined her boyfriend Dave Clarke, 31, who had been enjoying a boy's holiday with friends.  But his antics, which included mooning at fellow beach goers, left the princess looking less than impressed and the pair were seen deep in conversation - with Mr Clark perhaps on the receiving end of a telling off.

Despite the high jinks, normal service soon resumed with the couple looking relaxed and happy as they enjoyed a trip on a luxury yacht.

More: Princess Beatrice and boyfriend Dave Clark have fun in the Caribbean sun in St Bart's | Mail Online

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Eri

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

SophieChloe

^ Seems not.  She seems to be spending lots of time on holiday and walking the streets of London. 
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Eri

Does it really matter if she has a job? Girl is a Princess she is rich and the only female in line to be QUEEN ...

cinrit

She's highest female on the list of those in line for the throne, but she's not the only one ... her sister is also in line, as is Lady Louise, and even Princess Anne.

Cindy

Sandor

Quote from: SophieChloe on April 18, 2014, 09:46:12 PM
^ Seems not.  She seems to be spending lots of time on holiday and walking the streets of London.

I know you didn't mean it that way, but that phrase walking the streets of London has another connotation!    :lol:

Really, Dave Clark sounds very immature;  I believe Beatrice can do better! 

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Eri

Limabeany

SophieChloe

Quote from: Sandor on April 19, 2014, 12:39:59 PM
Quote from: SophieChloe on April 18, 2014, 09:46:12 PM

I know you didn't mean it that way, but that phrase walking the streets of London has another connotation!    :lol:
Oh blimey, you're right!  :o  Sorry  :girlblush:

Quote from: Limabeany on April 19, 2014, 01:30:03 PM

Pretty Woman...  :happy15:
Note to self.  Check and check again before posting  :hehe:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

DaFluffs

Quote from: Eri on April 19, 2014, 03:41:51 PM
Time to put a ring on it ...

In a way I agree w/you - I think its time a decision was made by either party in this relationship. 

I'm in the "he's using her for access" club.  I don't think he'll ever 'put a ring on it'. 

I hope they reach a decision point soon - because if my theory is right that he's only using her for access she needs to break this one off and find herself another man.  Otherwise they're both wasting time.  She looks great and seems like a really fun person/girlfriend.  She deserves someone better than him.  IMO

Eri

Quote from: cinrit on April 19, 2014, 11:37:37 AM
She's highest female on the list of those in line for the throne, but she's not the only one ... her sister is also in line, as is Lady Louise, and even Princess Anne.

Cindy
She is the only one who is close to The Throne  no one of the females you mentioned can realistically become Queen ...

Felicia

Reallistically? 5 people would have to to pre-decease her at the moment and the number will only grow

She won't be Queen.She ought to be looking for a husband of substance now..

Eri

^ I don't know we should ask Queen Victoria , Queen Lizabeth I and II , King George V and VI ...

cinrit

^^ None of those people were pre-deceased by five (six, if you count the Queen) people.  Eri, you originally said in Post #4 that Bearice is "...the only female in line to be QUEEN ...".  I was just trying to remind you that she is not the only female in line to the throne. :flower:

Cindy

Felicia

Yes-when I said 5 I mean to put her directly in line...

In George VI case-removal of one (albeit not by birth).The Queen was always at least 3rd in line from birth..Victoria always at least number 2...George V always at least 3...
Other than the wholly exceptional case of George I  I can't think of a time when that many degrees of seperation would have worked-certainly not since medieval times

good221

I thought she just got a new job with Sony. Once again it seems The media was wrong since she jet off to a vacation after one month on a job not surprise  because they all do that and i don't get why all these BIG company name keep giving them jobs and they cannot commit to it fully. What a shame for Sony this is a bad PR for them if they allow their new employee vacation carefree after one month so so Job so what she is a Princess this not a good trade off. :notamused:

AyVey

She is turning into another Waity, at least the original one did have an ambition behind her laziness, what's her? She comes off such a wannabe.

If you don't want to be criticized at all then say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.....