Duch_Luver_4ever: Diana at 55

Started by Jenee, June 30, 2016, 02:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenee

I commemoration of what would have been Princess Diana's 55th birthday tomorrow, the Royal Insight Forum would like to feature this post, by @Duch_Luver_4ever, speculating on what she might have been doing during the years she lost.

Please click the link in the header of the quote, to be taken to the thread to respond.

Quote from: Duch_Luver_4ever on June 25, 2016, 05:28:09 PM
Next weeks a memorable birthday as Diana turns 55 on Friday. Has anyone heard of anything the princes are doing or any events to mark it? We have a finance company here that used to have a campaign called "Freedom 55" promoting early retirement. I doubt she would have retired from the works she was just getting underway. Of course shed have enjoyed seeing her grandchildren being born and grow, makes you wonder what else she would have been up to?

Her birthday used to be doubly nice, as in 83 Charles mentioned she had the good taste to be born on our country's birthday(Canada). Since 97, its a bittersweet day at best, while most people are celebrating, I cant help think of another year she didnt get to see, and we didnt get to see her.

In a world of Kardashian type fame, the kids today never got to see true class and fame done right.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore