Duke & Duchess - To Clear Their Calendars for August (Threads Merged)

Started by Lothwen, July 30, 2014, 03:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Adams

^^I'm seeing more of a discussion on Kate's work, not William's.
"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." --Elbert Hubbard, American writer

sandy

Quote from: KaTerina Montague on August 12, 2014, 10:20:28 PM
Oh for the love of backstreet WILLIAM WORKS! He has been working for years, whether you like his job or not it is a job, a valued important job. He is not running around carefree. I believe William Charles and E2 started working around the same age.

He works but he does very little work. How much or how little he does as a copter flyer will not be known by the public. He does a lot of running around carefree. Charles worked while he was in the military services and Elizabeth was helping her ailing father when she was in her early twenties. She did not rush off and say she wanted to fly a copter and let her ailing father try to do it all himself.

TLLK

Quote from: wannable on August 21, 2014, 04:49:43 PM
Cleared calendar, happy end of August and long weekend this coming. Don't get stuck in traffic.

For the LOLs

Captain America (@NicoBTW) tweeted at 8:21am - 21 Aug 14:

Did I just spot Prince William @ McDonald's? pic.twitter.com/1rkD7fKAL7 (Captain America on Twitter: Did I just spot Prince William @ McDonald's? http://t.co/1rkD7fKAL7)

:lol: