Upcoming maintenance to the site

Started by Jenee, October 02, 2015, 07:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenee

You'll start seeing some small (and some not-so-small) changes made to the overall look and feel of Royal Insight. The first of those changes being this shiny, new "News and Announcements" board!

As always, we appreciate all member feedback and are working hard to cause the least amount of disruption possible. Questions and comments can be sent to any member of the RI team of volunteers.

@Jenee
@Windsor
@Orchid
@Limabeany
@snokitty
@Jennifer
@Lady Adams
@SophieChloe
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

cate1949

hope this is the right place to put this

Admit the changes freaked me out initially but love them now - must have been a lot of hard work o thanks for making the site even better!

Jenee

Thank you, @cate1949!  I totally understand that any change to a site you're used to looking at in a certain way takes time (it always irritates me for awhile when Facebook changes something!) but I'm really glad you've come around to like it!

Jenee

I have made a handful of changes based on feedback received so far (condense & de-clutter being the main objective).

@tiaras, I have turned on the ability for you to collapse the side panel, should you want to do so when viewing the forum from your mobile device, or any smaller screen. There's a little minus sign at the top of the column, above the blue bar labeled "featured articles" (it's really small - sorry, not my design!)

Thanks, everyone!