Happy Birthday Princess Elisabeth!

Started by Jennifer, October 25, 2014, 04:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

QuoteThe eldest child of Queen Mathilde and King Philippe of Belgium, Princess Elisabeth, becomes a teenager today.

On this day 13 years ago, October 25th 2001, Princess Elisabeth of Belgium came in to this world at Hôpital Erasme in Anderlecht, Brussels, delivered by caesarean section. On December 9th 2001, the new Princess was baptised in the chapel of Ciergnon Castle in the Belgian Ardennes, where she received the full name Elisabeth Theresia Maria Helena. Following her grandfather King Albert's abdication in 2013, the Princess could add another title to her name and hence became Princess Elisabeth, Duchess of Brabrant.
Elisabeth has three younger siblings, Prince Gabriel, 11, Prince Emmanuel, 9, and Princess Eléonore, 6.

Princess Elisabeth of Belgium is the heir apparent to the country's throne and will become Queen when her father is no longer King.

Read more:
Happy Birthday Princess Elisabeth! | Royalista
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

snokitty

"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

TLLK

The eldest of this generation's new heirs to the throne. Still waiting for that slumber party for all the heirs hosted by Elisabeth, Amalia and Leonor. :banana:

HereditaryPrincess

^^^ And I hope everyone at Royal Insight will get an invitation! I know I'm waiting for mine. :wink:

Happy belated birthday to Princess Elisabeth! :bdaycake: It's hard to believe she's thirteen already, time really does fly. I was surprised that no new photo of her was released, as thirteen is quite a 'big' age, or at least for me it is. Having said that, I'm not sure how good the Belgian RF are at releasing new photos. She also shares the same birthday as my late grandmother, so it's always easy for me to remember Elisabeth's birthday.