Weird coincidence: Letizia and Mary copy each other

Started by Jennifer, September 20, 2014, 11:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

QuoteSometimes you would be tempted to think, that the royals call each other up to coordinate their outfits and maybe this is the case with Crown Princess Mary and Queen Letizia. Or are the two royals having a little fun for our benefit?

Yesterday, we wrote that Crown Princess Mary copied Queen Letizia and her floral printed Hugo Boss dress, but on the exact same day Queen Letizia actually resembled her royal colleague just as much. You see, the Spanish Queen wore a Hugo Boss dress which the Danish Crown Princess has worn in the skirt version a couple of times. As a matter of fact, Mary wore the skirt just the other day, on Monday, September 15th.

That Queen Letizia "copied" Crown Princess Mary on the same day that Mary "copied" her, is no news to our observant Royalista member 'Milos' who has already pointed this out for us in the commentary section.

Read more:
Weird coincidence: Letizia and Mary copy each other | Royalista
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

TLLK

HereditaryPrincess

^^^ Yes, I agree @TLLK. IIRC, Mary has also worn a similar or same coat to the Duchess of Cambridge. I also don't think that it's exactly 'copying', but more a mere coincidence. I often love it when different royals wear the same or similar clothes, as it's fun to decide on who wore it better!