Queen Letizia in two dazzling Felipe Varela designs

Started by Jennifer, October 25, 2014, 04:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

QuoteQueen Letizia has donned some gorgeous dresses the last couple of days, starting with the 'XXIII Musical Week' closing concert on Thursday, during the 'Prince of Asturias Awards 2014′, in Oviedo, Spain.

The Queen, who attended the concert with her husband, King Felipe, sported a black classically cut dress from Felipe Varela with shimmering embroideries on the back and around the neckline.

Ahead of the event, many were excited to see whether the couple's oldest daughter, eight-year-old Princess Leonor, would accompany her parents, but the royal couple decided she is still to young and therefore didn't bring her to the event, which in 2015 will be renamed the Princess of Asturias Awards.

Read more:
Queen Letizia in two dazzling Felipe Varela designs | Royalista
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Blue Clover

SophieChloe

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

TLLK

He creates some beautiful pieces for Letizia. Hope this partnership continues.