Prince of Wales Trying to Earn his Keep

Started by TLLK, December 13, 2017, 03:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

QuoteHonoured guests: Prince Charles joins royal elite at funeral for Romania's Michael I as tens of thousands mourn the monarch who shunned the Nazis only to be forced to abdicate by Communists
Michael, who ruled Romania twice before being forced to abdicate by the Communists in 1947, died aged 96
Prince Charles, Sweden's Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia were among the European royals at the service
Romanians gathered silently, many in tears, in Revolution Square where Michael's coffin was laid on a dais

Read more: Prince Charles pays his respects to Romania's late king | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

sara8150

King Michael: Romania bids farewell to former monarch
King Michael: Romania bids farewell to former monarch - BBC News

Double post auto-merged: December 16, 2017, 06:50:24 PM

Prince Charles attends funeral of King Michael of Romania
Prince Charles attends funeral of King Michael of Romania

Double post auto-merged: December 16, 2017, 06:53:22 PM

Prince Charles joins European royals for funeral of Romania?s king Michael
Prince Charles joins royals for funeral of Romania?s king Michael | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: December 16, 2017, 06:56:04 PM

Funeral of former King Michael I of Romania
Funeral of former King Michael I of Romania | Newmyroyals & Hollywood Fashion

TLLK

Video of King Juan Carlos, King Carl Gustav, Grand Duke Henri and HM the Custodian of the Crown Margareta standing vigil at the coffin.

Ziua grea a despar?irii - YouTube

TLLK

Court Circular 15th December:
The Prince of Wales, Patron, The Prince's Countryside Fund, this morning visited Ramsbury Estates Limited, Axford, and was received by Her Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of Wiltshire (Mrs. Peter Troughton)

TLLK

TLLK

Court Circular 19th December:
The Prince of Wales this afternoon attended a Trustees' Meeting for The Prince of Wales's Charitable Foundation.