Does Kate Smoke?

Started by TB, June 25, 2005, 04:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TB

It's a little hard to tell, but am I the only one that sees a resemblence of a cigarette in her hand?

right hand
left hand

I Pirates

Goldenrubyrose

Looks like it could be to me, but I'm not totally sure. :huh:  

"No Shirts for Harry" or my man William!

Jenee

when i looked at the "right hand" i was going to say, no it's just her keys, but then when I looked at the "left hand" she was still holding the keys in her right hand. so i donno. but i hope not. smoking is nasty!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Jackie

Yeah the same as by Jenee.
I think in the left hand it is a cigarette. That would explain why she is so thin when she is not doing any sports.
Willite #0009; Maryite #0008

beeswax

No I think if she was a smoker, some journalists would have made a big fuss out of it!  Just like they did with Harry.

William tells kate: It's me or the ciggarettes!

Jackie

QuoteWilliam tells kate: It's me or the ciggarettes!
:happytears:  :happytears:  :happytears:  :happytears:
Willite #0009; Maryite #0008

Bunny

I think, miss Kate smokes to this pics... :ph34r: But when she beginning to smokes a cigarettes? When she began to meet with prince William or earlier?  :huh:
About journalists... they have done this pics and to all people have shown that miss Kate Middleton not good girl.  :unsure:

But my opinion... If miss Kate really smokes that it's her choice and her life! And If prince William want to meet with lady that we must with this give in and that's all. :bye:

LoneStarlette21

Quotewhen i looked at the "right hand" i was going to say, no it's just her keys, but then when I looked at the "left hand" she was still holding the keys in her right hand.
yeah it looked like that to me too.  

beeswax

in her right hand she is holding her keys, and in her left hand, what we see behind her indexfinger and her middlefinger is simply her thumb behind it.  That's my opinion.

And secondly, she was being followed around by several photographers who were probably standing on the other side of the street.  Like she would really light or smoke a cigarette while they're taking pictures of her.  I don't think she's that stupid.  

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

josie21

i dont think its cigarette but keys

josie21

yeah!!!!!! now i see she have something in her left hand!!!!!! and the keys is on the right hand!! sorry but i really cant see wath it his..........

and i dont think thr journalist will tell such a think after all, shes dating the future king she must have a good image in the media, but if she where dating harry belive me u will heard all scrap like, kate slept around with many guys, kate smoking, kate smoke canabis, kate caugth drunk in a club, kate and kate and always kate...just like chelsy...and if chelsy was dating william, u will heard that she is a good girl ^_^

but kate did topless picture and u never heard of it in the news.......but if she was dating harry, it would be on the first page of all magasine...
anyway, i feel bad for harry always the bad guys and will, an angel from heaven

fjae

Her body looks pretty athletic, so I think she does do some sport.  I wish we could get more stories out of St. Andrew's about daily life for them.

Windsor

I really don't think Kate smokes ;)  

faith

QuoteI really don't think Kate smokes ;)
So what is that in her hand? ;)  
<---and she's not afraid to admit it!
Harryite #0008

WOW

I think she does smoke. Camilla smokes and so does Harry.

- ThE BeAtLeS -

she takes big steps when she walks...sorry I know that's random! She still looks pretty - her and Will will definately have pretty babies....hahaha that's random too! I don't think she smokes either, but u never know?!?!  
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

Stix Chix

i like her outfit! :)  where were those pictures taken?  St Andrews?  

Harryite #0004

WOW

I think those pics were taken on June21st after a polo game she went shopping and the press followed her.

whisperofsound

I think she does smokes......

Welcome All New and Old Today and Everyday

LillyBird

I enlarged the pictures and it doesn't look like a ciggy so I don't think thats she is smoking in that picture but I do believe she might smoke because she has been pictured with other people smoking all around her.

LisaG

To me, in the last picture it looks like she has keys in her left hand and a cell phone up to her ear in her right hand. I don't think she'd light up in public knowing that people are taking pictures.  

TB

The first pic- I looked at it again, and I do think it's her keys. However, the second pic I looked at for a while.  First I thought, okay, maybe it's her thumb, because she has a habit of biting at her fingers like a lot of people do...and especially if the press is after you, it's probably a nervous habit. But then I thought...no, because your finger doesn't light up like that. I don't know. I thought I saw a red glow between her fingers on her left hand, which made me think it was a cigarette.

I Pirates

Vera

All I have to say is that if she is smoking, it will only make her look older!  :o  

TB

QuoteAll I have to say is that if she is smoking, it will only make her look older!  :o
Well, it wouldn't be the first time someone said she looked old... :rolleyes:
I don't know... Just the way her skin looks in the closer shots of her-it looks a little dingy, if you know what I mean by that.  

I Pirates