Prince Harry Wants To Date Jennifer Lawrence

Started by chavita, March 14, 2013, 03:57:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chavita

QuotePrince Harry Wants To Date Jennifer Lawrence

Ok! Magazine is reporting that Prince Harry, 28, is inviting Jennifer to NYC when he's done with his four-month-stint in Afghanistan.

"He has given his flunkies a list of Hollywood hotties he wants to attend," the source says. "Harry has a thing for all of them, but Jennifer's his number-one girl right now."

The source goes on to say: "Harry thinks Jennifer is a girl after his own heart — very chill and out for a good time. Harry is looking for a serious relationship and is ready to settle down. And the way he's thinking right now he could end up with a Hollywood wife."

They clearly have nothing to write about. :doh: Harry is giving them nothing. :lol:
Harryite #0009

princessy

Please id believe it he dated Mollie king and fan TOO many girls he's dated/dating want her career FACT!
need funny sig but it'll have to wait

Lothwen

You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Eri

MsDL

:clap:

Oh! Like this it is just easy to be oriented in the world, nothing changed! All are informed about a supi-dupi-date and when there is once one for real, every one knowed it before - and how perfect the never-ending love will be same.

:D

But, I dont know it, to become a date perhaps is easy - but a mach with? And what happens when he has a important date for real and ALL the world wants to be with??

:orchid: :wellduh:

My questions changed not realy...

Hope, the next girl friend has a realy good heard and is not only interesting becouse of the hearcolour and becouse she is fit for parties and wellcome at the scene...
But, how to know it, perhaps it feels best like this for the soldier, he is. I dont know it, people can change, I cane it too.

Regards
Drink my milk when you need a next genaration

Eri

I love that at the end of the article they say he has a girlfriend  :lol:...not that would get in the way of this journalistic masterpiece  :lol:.

chavita

And I love how they say that Jennifer's outspoken ways will be too much for the RF. As if they are getting married next month. Hilarious. :lol:
Harryite #0009

princessy

please they already wed cressida B4 he even finish tour of duties sadly think she might have

laughed when he date mollie king and helena bordon strong links harry friends hanged out with helena in london both times with harry same place clubs etc.. think will met him.

Yale

This all makes me wonder what would happen if Harry marries an American woman and that woman turns out to be a major celebrity in her own right, just as famous and maybe more so than the Bristish royals themselves.

princessy

she have reason to dance sing and act her modeling pictures wouldn't be judge she wouldn't be on tatler list CAUSE SHE WORKED THERE.
Publicist would do her dirty work NOT HER FRIENDS.