Zara Phillips passes love of horses to daughter

Started by snokitty, January 26, 2015, 09:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snokitty

Zara Phillips and daughter Mia enjoy day at horse racing | Royal | News | Daily Express

QuoteRosy-cheeked Mia, the Queen's great-granddaughter, celebrated her first birthday this month and is clearly following her mum's passion for horses.

The pair wore matching grey bobble hats as they braved freezing temperatures at the Heythrop Hunt Point-to-Point in Gloucestershire.

Zara, 33, watched with a smiling Mia tucked under her arm as Frankenstorm took third place in the last race.

Mia, whose father is former England rugby player Mike Tindall, looked snug in a dark blue gilet, mittens and furry boots.

She later appeared in a bright pink romper outfit, which was covered in stars.

Zara was wrapped up in a parka and jeans.

It was their first outing since Mia, pronounced My-ya, turned one on January 17.

Pictures & News Photos | Getty Images
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

cinrit

QuoteZara Phillips Takes Baby Daughter Mia Grace to Watch Her Horse Compete In a Point-to-Point

She might be just a year old but little Mia Grace Tindall is no stranger to the family business - horses.  The toddler and her mother Zara Phillips, 33, spent Sunday at the Heythrop Hunt Point-to-Point races at Cocklebarrow Farm in Gloucestershire.

Zara, who combines a career in training with eventing, had two runners: Devil's Boy, a horse owned by Anton Palmer, which ran in the first race, and her own horse Frankenstorm.

The mother-of-one watched the first race from the sidelines accompanied by her best friend Dolly Maude, who kept a close eye on Mia.

One member of the family was missing however, with Zara's husband Mike Tindall currently in Austria competing in the reality TV series The Jump.

More: Zara Phillips takes daughter Mia Grace to watch horse race in a point-to-point | Daily Mail Online

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.