Is Prince Harry still smoking cigarettes?

Started by Yale, December 10, 2016, 07:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yale

I read there is a smoking ban now on ALL royal residences.  If he is, he should quit, it'snot healthy!

Cat00

^
I hope not. Meghan is a healthy woman, he smoked with his ex-girlfriends, who were airhead

SophieChloe

All Public buildings do not allow smoking. I hope there are no Get Out clauses for members of the RF. 
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Duch_Luver_4ever

Not to mention his mother was very set against smoking, being a non smoker and even having a sign in her sitting room for no smoking before it became law in most indoor spaces.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

TLLK

As was his father as I remember. Harry's an adult so it's up to him to decide.

Duch_Luver_4ever

Both were ahead of their time for that, Harry seems behind the times, but maybe hes of the mind to live less years but live them fully, as the "spare" he can take more risks, indulge more, etc.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.