Meghan Markle\'s secret diary: The soul-baring blog

Started by Kritter, February 23, 2018, 11:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kritter

Meghan Markle's secret diary and soul-baring blog | Daily Mail Online

QuoteThe anonymous internet diary was fearlessly candid. Penned in a confessional style, its author ? an aspiring young Hollywood actress with a salty turn of phrase and a keen eye for detail ? chronicled her triumphs and tribulations as she ?hustled? in search of stardom.

Some entries exposed the darker side of Tinseltown. The tyrannical casting directors and ?bitchy? rivals with whom she vied for roles, for example, and the hard-driving producers who treated the cast like ?show ponies?, enlisting a doctor to inject them with vitamins so they stayed fit for work.

She laid bare her ?roller-coaster? emotions, which swung back and forth with success and failure.

Double post auto-merged: February 24, 2018, 03:14:27 AM

Meghan Markle ?authored SECRET diary? detailing ?MAGICAL BOOBS? and career struggles | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

QuoteMEGHAN Markle was the author of a racy secret diary detailing the struggles of being a Hollywood actress and included writings about ?magical boobs? and ?lots of sex?, it has been reported.

The blog was anonymously written until its end and the final post to appear on it was made in the summer of 2012.

Controversially, Prince Harry?s wife-to-be is understood to have made revealing confessions in the anonymously written secret diary.

wannable

She wrote her own social mobility. So her ex friends, and estranged family members weren't far off from MM storyline.

Curryong

Of course the tabloids have stated that this online blog was definitely Meghan's even though there is no proof, and it could have been written by any struggling actress.

As for the hints that the blog is 'full of sex', well not in the entries I've read. There are extracts about revolting male actors with bad breath who grind into their female cohorts during scenes, about wandering eye directors etc, but most of it is about the struggles actors have to get parts, and how upsetting it is when they don't get anywhere.

And nowhere does this person state that she had to give sexual favours for parts, so all the wink wink salacious nonsense the DM has referenced is BS. Plus of course the huge leaps of two and two make five to try and make this Meghan's blog for sure.

wannable

Mr. Jones seems to be 100% sure. His investigation apparently is impeccable, a part 2 will surely be in for the next tome.

The DM also has increased its roaster of Royal reporters, other than Jones, Richard Eden has left The Telegraph to join the Daily Mail. I wonder if the DM will be opening a Royal section.

Kritter

I agree @Curryong  this is all made up in someone's mind. The only connection to Meghan being she was once a struggling actress.   :shrug:

Some really want to connect Meghan to some type of sex scandal. Makes one wonder if they themselves fear sex.

SophieChloe

Some are out to get Meghan at all costs.  Wonder why....?
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Curryong

Too much to repeat but this tweet directly contradicts what the Express and DM have been saying about this being Meghan's blog. Until 2010 the website used to be Workingactress UK. There are some British expressions in it that seem to have been altered to American ones, IMO. Apparently this woman also talks about acting on stage. Meghan has never had a stage career.

https://mobile.twitter.com/king_carys/status/967819439231025152#

Having said that, I see nothing wrong in what I've read of the blog. Whoever the author was, and I don't believe it was Meghan, was probably just being very raw and honest about the industry. But as I say, I don't believe the author was Meghan and in my opinion she and Harry should sue for the imputations that the Fail has put on her.

wannable

^ that UK blogger carried out copywriter infringement from MM's blog.

Marlene Koenig 🇺🇸
@royalmusing
13h
Replying to @king_carys and @RoyallyPetite
this blogger posted text from working actress blog including text of interview where blogger says she is from LA.

Duch_Luver_4ever

Can it all really be any worse than previous suitors over the years with other royals discovered letters, confessions to the press, etc.? The worst it shows is she may have had some ambition, and her character changed when she got successful, big surprise, its happens to most, and women want to marry rich/powerful fellows. Can we say Harry would be as interested in her if she was 300 lbs and had pimples or boils or whatever all over her skin and face, and thats hes saint like kind to everyone, all the time?

I think the only thing Harry needs to worry is if hes not going in with eyes open and thinking the attraction is all about him on the inside, but id hope thats not the case. Like most relationships, theyre both using each other a bit, but hopefully it all works out for the best for both.

"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

Kritter

WOW someone is exhibiting a bad opinion of women. Unless their last name is Middleton most women just look for a man who will love them, the same with Meghan.

Those who put a lot into a persons looks are pretty superficial & can never make a man or woman happy.

TLLK

QuoteLike most relationships, theyre both using each other a bit, but hopefully it all works out for the best for both.
@Duch_Luver_4ever - Probably not the most romantic way to phrase this truth :lol: but there is a pragmatic side to marriage like any human relationship.
Yes this is true about any relationship (romantic, familial, business, friendship) as each is going to want something from the other. An employer wants an employee to perform a particular task and the employee expects to be paid. Or it can be a simple as two children becoming friends because they want to share toys or have a companion.

Once Meghan and Harry (like any other couple) realized that they wanted to take the next step in their relationship, they knew it would come with the expected give and take.  :)

IMO this sums it up nicely.

The Power of Reciprocity: The Way Relationships Work for Everyone

Give and Take - Finding Balance in a Friendship

Kritter

Viewing a relationship as using each other.   :eyes:  Each may bring their own specialty to a relationship but using each other is not a good sign of success.

Curryong

There's an old Spanish proverb that says that in every romantic relationship there is one who holds out his/her cheek to be kissed and the other who kisses it!

Duch_Luver_4ever

Well im not suggesting they would bring it up to each other in that way over dinner LOL but im sure Meghan would find him less charming if he was Harry Half pint from the industrial park, and he wouldnt find her as sweet if she was Meghan Meh, a blemish filled waitress from a truck cafe :lol: so each was looking for something superficial at first, but after that im sure each others more noble qualities shine through.

Harry just has to be sure how much she wants the princess life compared to the prince. He's at that whole baring his soul touchy feely stage which is good for healing, but could leave him vulnerable.

Quote from: Curryong on February 28, 2018, 12:52:28 AM
There's an old Spanish proverb that says that in every romantic relationship there is one who holds out his/her cheek to be kissed and the other who kisses it!

Excellent @Curryong very true indeed!! Usually the kisser is at the mercy of the cheek provider
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on February 28, 2018, 12:52:28 AM

Si eso es verdad!   :wub:

Kritter

I think H&M are going to be partners looking out for each other. Give & take when it is needed.

I am glad I didn't wind up in one of those using marriages & found a partner in life instead.

Curryong

Duch_Luver_4ever

It basically comes down to timing, motives, and if both are evenly matched, if one is over reaching or settling, then its trouble.

Kritter

IMO H&M will work as partners & not use each other for their own purposes.

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on February 28, 2018, 01:20:57 AM
But what if it is true!  :wink:
Si eso es verdad means "Yes it is true." I agree with you.  :friends:

Double post auto-merged: February 28, 2018, 01:41:18 AM

Quote from: Duch_Luver_4ever on February 28, 2018, 01:28:02 AM
It basically comes down to timing, motives, and if both are evenly matched, if one is over reaching or settling, then its trouble.
UM.... try getting in touch with your feminine side and stating this in more flowery terms.  :hehe: :coy: :lol:

Actually I have to agree that when you break it down this is what happens when you find your partner in life.

When I met my husband we were both single, had similar interests,values,  goals and backgrounds. It was the right place, time etc...We clicked on many levels.  :vday2:

Curryong

I thought it was 'Yes, if it is true!' Well, it's a fine old proverb anyway!