Prince Harry is ?VERY IMPORTANT? to the Commonwealth & is vital to ?re-energise

Started by Kritter, February 14, 2018, 11:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kritter

Prince Harry is ?very important? to the Commonwealth and is vital to ?re-energise? it | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
PRINCE Harry is ?very important? to the Commonwealth and will play a vital role in ?re-energising? the institution as he takes on an ever increasing number of duties, it has been claimed.

Following a string of uncertainty that Prince Charles may not become the next head of the Commonwealth, a source has declared that his son is set to take on new responsibilities in the organisation comprised of 53 member states.

They declared: ?They are trying to make sure that the smaller nations have just as much say if not more on certain issues.

"Deploying Harry is very important.?

They added that the prince will make the body ?more relevant? by taking on further responsibilities to ?re-energise? it.

royalanthropologist

I think Harry would be well-received in the commonwealth. He is already doing great work in Botswana. It would also give him something to do abroad. Great idea to include him but definitely not as Head of Commonwealth. That position will soon be decided by the Heads of Government and the early indications that Charles will be given the post upon ascension.
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

wannable

Yes, I have always though Prince Harry is great when visiting commonwealth countries, his tours in the Caribbean were amazing.  He looked happiest when carrying out these royal and foreign office sanctioned visits.

I do hope the Foreign office and the BRF think it over, he really can do charm offensive diplomatic stance (and I hope he doesn't mix or cross the line of Foreign Office to Foreign Trade like Andrew, which can easily happen when meeting people at those conventions, seminars, dinners, etc).

*If he only had gone to University to study International Relations, Global Governance/Diplomacy.  His family (reportedly William (at Eton) and William/Kate (going over study cards Army Corps) helped him going over studies to pass, Kate came in later in the picture when she already had years dating William) could have helped him with verbal memorization to put in writing, Dyslexia people are smart when giving verbal answers rather than in writing.

Duch_Luver_4ever

It would be a good use of Harrys talents and allow Charles to keep up his Princes trust and other charities while having the duties of the crown if Harry was to stand in for charles for that.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

wannable

I am totally for it and hoping it comes to a realization.

This year is crucial in responsibility taking with the future (it started last year, but I think the heavier transfers will occur this year), Charles as future King, William as the future POW. 

There are plenty and Important responsibilities that may and should be transferred to Harry.

Kritter

Robert Jobson @theroyaleditor

QuotePrince Harry will take on an official leadership role with the #Commonwealth in a bid to attract new generations to the organisation. Harry will accept a new role at the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting in London, which will run from April 16 to 20, says @thesundaytimes

Curryong

I am very glad to see this. Harry is very much a people person. Others respond to him very well and anything that Harry can do to strengthen those Commonwealth ties between the 54 nations he will do to the best of his ability I'm sure. Good that he is being given a formal official role at this CHOGM too.

wannable

He will be leading the youth forum. Basically his job is to promote the CHOGM to the younger generations. 

Perhaps Harry can find ways of solving youth centre facilities and discuss it there.  Government axing money's is an issue, I get it Harry. David Manning will be helping him out in the speech.