Main Menu

return

Started by Amabel2, September 03, 2020, 10:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amabel2

HI, Amabel here, know as QueenAlex. I've just got a new computer, which has been a painn to set up and I couldn't get into my RIF account so I have set up a new one... hope this is OK

TLLK

@Amabel2 - Hi and it's absolutely fine and certainly understandable. I'm sorry that technology issues required you to set up a new account.  Thank you for letting us know that you have a new account and screen name.  :happy:

LouisFerdinand

:welcome: Bonjour, @Amabel2!  :welcome:

Amabel2

Quote from: TLLK on September 03, 2020, 01:46:50 PM
@Amabel2 - Hi and it's absolutely fine and certainly understandable. I'm sorry that technology issues required you to set up a new account.  Thank you for letting us know that you have a new account and screen name.  :happy:

just a new computer but for me that's a nightmare...

wannable

:flower: :flower: :flower: :hi: Just a fact and a suggestion (always great online learning and bettering ones knowledge), new technology should not deter usernames/passwords in worldwide web sites (all and any from blogs, forums to official formal pages with login or brand new registrations), if not the world of communication would be seriously in a indescribable and a magnitude of proportions 'end of the world'.