Zara and Mike Tindall and family general news and chat

Started by sara8150, November 30, 2016, 03:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

The Queen's Granddaughter Zara Tindall Is Pregnant with Second Child One Year After Miscarriage
Queen's Granddaughter Zara Tindall Pregnant with Baby No. 2 | PEOPLE.com

Double post auto-merged: January 05, 2018, 10:45:00 PM

Delighted Zara and Mike Tindall announce they are expecting their second child - a year after she suffered a miscarriage
Zara and Mike Tindall expecting their second child | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: January 05, 2018, 10:48:04 PM

Queen 'very pleased' as Zara and Mike Tindall announce they are expecting another baby
Queen 'very pleased' as Zara and Mike Tindall announce they are expecting another baby

Double post auto-merged: January 05, 2018, 10:48:53 PM

Queen's granddaughter Zara Tindall announces pregnancy

Double post auto-merged: January 05, 2018, 10:50:17 PM

Queen's granddaughter Zara Tindall announces pregnancy | UK news | The Guardian

Double post auto-merged: January 05, 2018, 10:51:32 PM

Queen's granddaughter and husband Mike expecting second daughter
Zara Tindall in pictures: Queen's granddaughter and husband Mike expecting second daughter | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: January 05, 2018, 10:52:49 PM

Another Royal baby on the way: Zara and Mike Tindall expecting second child
Another Royal baby on the way: Zara and Mike Tindall expecting second child - ITV News

Kritter

Zara and Mike Tindall in Gold Coast after pregnancy news | Daily Mail Online

QuoteZara Phillips and her husband Mike Tindall have been seen for the first time since the couple announced they were expecting their second child.

The royal, her rugby player husband and their daughter Mia Grace touched down on the Gold Coast after spending Christmas in Sydney.

The Queen is set to become a great-grandmother again twice this year, after her granddaughter Zara announced that she and husband Mike were expecting their second child.

They seem to enjoy Australia, I wonder if they will decide on living there permanently.

Kritter

Zara Phillips Mike Tindall attend charity polo Gold Coast | Daily Mail Online

QuoteAnd Zara Phillips and her rugby star husband, Mike Tindall, wasted no time in heading straight to one of their mutual favourite pastimes - the polo - on Saturday.

The newly-pregnant Queen's granddaughter plumped for a flattering silky navy dress which fell just above her knee as she cheered on the action from the sidelines.

Zara, 36, accessorised the chic outfit with a straw boater hat, sunglasses and flat gladiator sandals, while Mike Tindall kept things traditional in a light-coloured tartan jacket, chinos and shades.

FanDianaFancy

That is good. QE has a busy, wonderful family year 2018. No annas horribliss.

Kritter

Mike Tindall's horse sells for $170K in Australia | Daily Mail Online

QuoteThis year is already off to a good start for Zara and Mike Tindall who are looking forward to the birth of their second child in the summer.

And now the couple have something else to celebrate after a horse Mike has a share in sold for $170,000 (?98,000) at the annual Magic Millions yearling sale on the Gold Coast.

Double post auto-merged: January 11, 2018, 03:02:39 AM

Pregnant Zara Tindall shows off baby bump in Australia | Daily Mail Online

QuoteShe recently confirmed she's pregnant again after suffering a heartbreaking miscarriage last year.

And Zara Tindall, 36, certainly looked glowing as she attended the launch party of the Magic Millions event in Australia in a vibrant orange dress, with a drop waist and frilled detail. 

The mother-to-be, who was accompanied by her retired rugby player husband Mike, teamed the colourful frock with a pair of towering black strappy sandals.

She accessorised with a small box clutch and diamond cuff earrings, as well as a glittering cuff bracelet.

LouisFerdinand

Congratulations to Mike and Zara on the fabulous news! 
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

TLLK

Mike Tindall shows off new nose ? Royal Central

QuoteMike Tindall, the husband of Princess Anne?s daughter Zara, has had surgery on his nose to correct issues with his breathing.

The 39-year-old grandson-in-law of The Queen broke his nose at least eight times with many instances coming during his 12-year rugby career. The first break was the result of the then five-year-old slamming his nose into a steering wheel of a dodgem car after the seatbelt came loose.

Curryong

Boy, the straightening of Mike Tindall's nose has made a change to his looks! He's very weatherbeaten isn't he for a man of his age, the legacy of an outdoor life I suppose.

Blue Clover

TLLK

I can't imagine how he was able to breathe through his nose after all of those injuries. This should give him much needed relief.

Blue Clover

Duch_Luver_4ever

Quote from: TLLK on April 30, 2018, 09:04:44 PM
I can't imagine how he was able to breathe through his nose after all of those injuries. This should give him much needed relief.

I agree!! I've said before just how ridiculous it looked, and likely had to be causing breathing problems, even if he wasnt concerned about its looks. I know Zara is a ways down the succession line, and has more leeway and a certain casualness, but having a husband who looks like a henchman out of a 60s episode of Batman is a bit much. Or, alternatively you could put the striped outfit and mask on him and hed look like one of the guys who used to try and break into Scrooge McDuck's vault  :lol:

Maybe its a badge of honor among rugby players to wear an injury like that, but must look silly at a fancy dinner.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

Duch_Luver_4ever

Mike Tindall loved his nose before nose job and didn't want to change it but couldn't breathe | Daily Mail Online

Yeah, well we didnt love it, made you look chavvy is it? as all getout, like some bill collector or two bit hood from central casting, not a member of the RF, even if at the periphery.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

amabel

He's not a member of the RF, he is married to a minor membr of the RF....

wannable

QuoteIt?s a girl! Zara and Mike Tindall welcome their second child, a baby sister for Mia, as ?delighted? Princess Anne joins the Queen at Ascot
Zara and Mike Tindall have welcomed their second child, a little girl, on Monday
A spokesperson for Buckingham Palace announced the news on Twitter
The new arrival was born at Stroud Maternity Unit, weighing 9 lbs 3 oz
The royal and her rugby player husband already have four-year-old Mia Grace 
Zara and Mike Tindall welcome their second child | Daily Mail Online

Congratulations!

Curryong

A nice big bouncing baby girl. Mia's little sister, what fun she's going to have. Congratulations to this little family. I really wondered when this birth would happen! The pregnancy seemed to go on for ever!

TLLK

Wow! That is the same weight as my first born! (I had a C-Section too.)

Congratulations to the Tindalls and their families. This little one is the seventh great-grandchild for the Queen and DoE and the fourth grandchild for the Princess Royal and Mark Phillips.  :vday2:

Curryong

Yes, you'd be going 'Ouch' for some time after delivering a baby that size naturally. My eldest was smaller but I had two who were nine pounds four at birth and there was no way, with my peculiar shaped pelvis, I could have have given birth naturally to either. Poor Zara, glad to see Mike was in attendance though.

TLLK

Nine pounds 4 ounces are definitely bouncing babies! Thank goodness we were giving birth in the later part of the 20th century and with modern OB care.

Hope that the mother and child are doing well today. I'm sure that there is a pony in this baby's future.

royalanthropologist

Congratulations to the couple. Wishing them well.
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

Trudie

Fabulous news for both families. After the tragedy of losing a baby last year I am so happy they have a healthy new daughter. Congratulations Mike, Zara and Mia

sara8150

Zara and Mike Tindall's baby has already broken a royal record
OOH!! Beat baby weight than George,Charlotte and Louis?s birth weight i think zara?s Newborn daughter is wins! Anyway newborn will be 19th throne

Cambridge kids birth weight
George weight 8lbs 6ozs
Charlotte weight 8lbs 3ozs
Louis weight 8lbs 7ozs

Peter and Autumn?s girls birth weight
Savannah 8lbs ozs
Isla 7lbs 4ozs she small baby!!

Mia weight 7lbs 12oz she small baby!!

Double post auto-merged: June 19, 2018, 07:52:42 PM

Why is Princess Anne?s newest granddaughter so far down the line of succession? - ITV News

Double post auto-merged: June 19, 2018, 07:54:43 PM

Zara Tindall gives birth to baby girl in Stroud | West Country - ITV News

TLLK

Zara Tindall gives birth to a girl ? Royal Central

QuoteThe new baby is the heaviest royal baby to be born in over 100 years. The previous record holder was Prince Louis of Cambridge who weighed 8lbs and 6oz when he was born in April.