Harry and Megan Relationship

Started by SophieChloe, January 09, 2017, 06:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eri

^ Exactly ... Megan's two fans think some of us are mad about this ... in reality we will be here laughing at Prince Dim who is proving to us he hasn't changed from the Days he though it was a good idea to get naked in a room full of strangers ...

sandy

Two fans?! I don't think they are limited to two to say the least.

Eri

^ You are right ... I was being generous ... she has no one but some who think she would make a "cool" Princess ...

Cat00

^
"I feel that about 99% of the people who approve  Meghan are ladies in the 50s and 69s who dreamed to marry the prince... "  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am very far from this age group and I never dreamed of marrying a prince, because I think it must be very boring the life of a royal one, being observed and judged all the time.
I like Meghan because I find her an interesting woman. She is intelligent, speak and express herself well, works with charity, seems to be nice, funny, responsible ... everything Harry needs. I did not like his ex girlfriends, for me they were rich, silly, stupid girls with no goals in life.

I think the relationship is serious and soon they will be engaged :hug:

Lady Deb

Quote from: SueElen on February 22, 2017, 01:29:19 PM
Personally, I feel that about 99% of the people who approve  Meghan are ladies in the 50s and 69s who dreamed to marry the prince...

He can marry who he's in love but she is a major player and social climber and plays him well. She does it very well, strategically... she moved into his place and sits there all day... seriously, Does she have a life, visiting father or a mother? Not even a rumor of any sighting ...

LOL! I already have my Prince, so no dreams for me about marrying Harry.  :lol:

Why would you think that Meghan is sitting all day? Yesterday, Harry attended 3 engagements. In the video and news articles that I read none of them showed him leaving from home, driving, taking a train etc., I wouldn't assume that he just teleported to the engagements, just because I didn't see him get there.

Every time Meghan gets photographed when she steps out, she gets accused of pap strolling. And when she isn't photographed it's questioned whether she has a life. If she updates her Twitter or IG she gets accused of being fame hungry and using Harry for publicity. IMO, I think she is doing enough for now. I hope that Meghan and Harry will be able to continue their relationship on their terms.

Eri

^ Her current absence from "the scene" is fascinating to say the least ... if she was in London she would be paped ... if she was in Toronto she would be paped ... it's interesting ... we know Harry is at home ... we also know there is no way she wouldn't let us know she is with him ... she is known to leak and show off ...

sandy

Quote from: Eri on February 22, 2017, 04:38:37 PM
^ You are right ... I was being generous ... she has no one but some who think she would make a "cool" Princess ...

No she has a lot more than 2. Obviously

Cat00

^
The fact that Meghan is not exposing herself, is just another clue that she and Harry are together and firm :consoling1:

SueElen

Quote from: Eri on February 23, 2017, 12:13:20 PM
^ Her current absence from "the scene" is fascinating to say the least ... if she was in London she would be paped ... if she was in Toronto she would be paped ... it's interesting ... we know Harry is at home ... we also know there is no way she wouldn't let us know she is with him ... she is known to leak and show off ...

Meghan Markle ''Glowing'' in Toronto After Her Long, Romantic Visit With Prince Harry: See the Pics! | E! News

There she is... back in Toronto... please, can anyone explain how her hair grown for 10 cm in less of one month when she was papped with him?

Maria5583

Obviously Meghan has more than two fans but she doesn't have more than the other two girlfriends did. In the past the conversation on here was way more with people defending them more. I think people have stopped caring about who Harry marries and Meghan is so boring.

I think her hair appears longer because she straightened it. She seems really consumed with looking good to the gym. Silly girl.

Yale

Quote from: Maria5583 on February 25, 2017, 01:45:48 PM
Obviously Meghan has more than two fans but she doesn't have more than the other two girlfriends did. In the past the conversation on here was way more with people defending them more. I think people have stopped caring about who Harry marries and Meghan is so boring.

I think her hair appears longer because she straightened it. She seems really consumed with looking good to the gym. Silly girl.

Well, whomever might as well stop caring because any objections won't change anything and it won't stop him.  And Meghan is boring perhaps because you don't like her?

SueElen

She is a serious player... she can do yoga at home because  it ia obvious that she never lifts- see her no muscle calves... just wants another opportunity... after the gym, nobody looks nice...

Even waived , her hair appears quite longer...but she looks different when photos  are not photoshopped...

Yale

Some of you are acting like jealous women scorned. It's totally ridiculous.  You don't know a thing about  Meghan whatsoever to say many of the things you all do.  Get a life and allow Harry to live his in peace!!

royalanthropologist

Ha ha. Now you have done it @Yale. There's gonna be fire here :lol: :happy17:
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

Lady Deb

Quote from: Yale on February 25, 2017, 09:52:51 PM
Some of you are acting like jealous women scorned. It's totally ridiculous.  You don't know a thing about  Meghan whatsoever to say many of the things you all do.  Get a life and allow Harry to live his in peace!!

:nod: It's like here we go again. Before this sighting, some were saying that she's hiding out, sitting around and waiting, doing nothing. When she appears in public, going to the gym, hanging out with her friend and looking darn good, someone says she should stay home and look bad.  Personally,  I try to look good pre and post work out for myself and there is no one interested in taking my picture.

Recreational athletic apparel is big business, companies want people to look good wearing their brand. I don't see what the big deal is if a person chooses to look awesome before or after working out.

Minerva

Quote from: Yale on February 25, 2017, 09:52:51 PM

Reductio ad absurdum and argumentum ad hominem attacks, interesting...leads to an invalid argument though.

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. -George Orwell

live your truth there is nothing to fear, you live your fear you fear life.

Death is not a sport, nor is hunting. ... Ahimsa

TLLK

Yale

Quote from: TLLK on February 26, 2017, 05:30:36 PM
Harry and Meghan: The Love Story: Emily Herbert: 9781786064226: Amazon.com: Books

Available on Amazon  :D

Harry and Meghan are not talking from what I see so this was done without their permission.  But it also validates their relationship even more.  I wonder if they know about this book?

Curryong

^ I don't know whether Harry and Meghan have knowledge of this book. Probably not. However, trust Amazon to get in early!  :wink: They are obviously hoping for an early engagement announcement!  :D  The tea towels with the couple's face on them are now on order, I guess.

LouisFerdinand

Will Harry and Meghan: The Love Story make the best seller's list?     

:wub: :cloud9: :wub: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :wub: :cloud9: :wub:

Maria5583

I just realized that I worked across the street from the gym she was going into for 3 years and I did not see paps out there once. And today there is another series of pictures of her at the same gym. Amazing how that happens Meghan. It's also one of the most expensive areas and gyms in the city. Meghan, one for the people. :ugh: :teehee:

Lady Deb

Harry wasn't dating Meghan 3 years ago so it makes sense that paps were not taking pictures of her from that time. I'd guess the paps weren't there either when Meg was out of town. The Daily Fail and other tabloids weren't writing foolish 'Meghan missing Harry' articles until recently either.

Last week, there were all the complaints that Meg was hiding away, not living life. And now that she is back to her normal routine and the paps know where to wait and to get the picture somehow it's her fault.

None of these tabloids and magazines are forced to print the pictures, they're doing it to make money and write foolish articles. Click bait! And no one is forced to read the articles either. I also go to one of the most expensive gyms in my city, fortunately for me, my employer gives a nice discount to attend it.

TLLK

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on February 26, 2017, 09:30:29 PM
Will Harry and Meghan: The Love Story make the best seller's list?     

:wub: :cloud9: :wub: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :wub: :cloud9: :wub:
Not likely IMO.

sandy

Quote from: Curryong on February 26, 2017, 08:53:31 PM
^ I don't know whether Harry and Meghan have knowledge of this book. Probably not. However, trust Amazon to get in early!  :wink: They are obviously hoping for an early engagement announcement!  :D  The tea towels with the couple's face on them are now on order, I guess.

There was a book called "William's Princess" that came out in 2007 right before the breakup. Then things changed again...

SueElen

Her main problem, which can cost her a title and husband is insecurity... she is restless and insecure and that is why she looks so awful.

I dislike strongly girls who behave differently when they are not with theirs boyfriends, like she does... when she is with him, no gyms, no paps walks daily-florist trip only- , silence... can do without gym perfectly...when she is back, paps walk organized by her pr  and marketing consultant

...anyway, wedding of the Harry's friend is in March so hope to see if she goes or not...