Charlene of Monaco Is Radiant in Blue As She Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump

Started by cinrit, September 03, 2014, 12:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuoteMore than a year on from the birth of Prince George the world is gearing up for the birth of another royal heir, this time in Monaco.

Prince Albert II of Monaco and his wife Princess Charlene attend the annual picnic in 'Le Parc Princesse Antoinette' in Monaco yesterday, once again giving the excited population – and world's media- a glimpse of the Princess's burgeoning baby bump.

The 36-year-old royal certainly seems to be enjoying an early pregnancy glow, looking tanned and radiant at her husband's side holding a delicate bouquet of pink and white roses.

More: Princess Charlene shows off her baby bump | Mail Online

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Curryong

Quote from: cinrit on September 03, 2014, 12:36:50 PM
QuoteMore than a year on from the birth of Prince George the world is gearing up for the birth of another royal heir, this time in Monaco.

Prince Albert II of Monaco and his wife Princess Charlene attend the annual picnic in 'Le Parc Princesse Antoinette' in Monaco yesterday, once again giving the excited population – and world's media- a glimpse of the Princess's burgeoning baby bump.

The 36-year-old royal certainly seems to be enjoying an early pregnancy glow, looking tanned and radiant at her husband's side holding a delicate bouquet of pink and white roses.

More: Princess Charlene shows off her baby bump | Mail Online

Cindy

What baby bump? There isn't one! And yes, I know, she's about five and a half months pregnant.

cinrit

I thought the same thing, Curryong.  Maybe she's just one of those women who don't show much, but it kind of kills the twins rumor.

Cindy

Macrobug

GNU Terry Pratchett

amabel

Quote from: cinrit on September 03, 2014, 12:50:51 PM
I thought the same thing, Curryong.  Maybe she's just one of those women who don't show much, but it kind of kills the twins rumor.

Cindy
THere's no reason to imagine that she's having twins is there?  I mean she's 5 months, Im sure they'd know by now if she was carrying 2 babies..

cinrit

^^ None that I can think of.  But there were those rumors almost as soon as her pregnancy was announced.  They died down fairly quickly.

Cindy

amabel

Quote from: cinrit on September 03, 2014, 08:15:34 PM
^^ None that I can think of.  But there were those rumors almost as soon as her pregnancy was announced.  They died down fairly quickly.

Cindy
why do people always need to exaggerate and dramatise??? there are reports all over the net about Kate allegedly having had a "sad miscarriage" and that she's now pregnant again...I must confess that it irritatets me...

Limabeany

I have always found rumors of miscarriages and even pregnancies very inappropriate and insensitive.
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

amabel

Miscarriages yes, but pregnancy, is an expected event, in a royal woman's life.  However it is highly unlikely that Kate's pregnant again so soon, she will probably be trying to reproduce again, in the next year now that George is a year old...

Princess Cassandra

Since Princess Charlene is tall she will probably never look huge, but also, she is not wearing a knit outfit, which would exaggerate.  She's holding the bouquet so that it is hiding her a bit, but you can tell she is carrying high and has lost her waist.  I'm so happy for them! And now it's exciting to hear that the Duchess of Cambridge is expecting again.   :banana: