Princess Michael Advice on Breastfeeding-Don't Do It:'It's a Dreadful Practice.'

Started by cinrit, December 10, 2014, 12:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuoteHRH Princess Michael of Kent, who became a grandmother last year, was asked if mothers should breastfeed their infants in public. She replies: 'My advice to women is don't breastfeed – it's a dreadful practice. I didn't breastfeed. My nanny said it was disgusting.' Her son Frederick and actress daughter-in-law Sophie, with their daughter Maud, live in California. Sophie breastfeeding? 'I'm not going to talk about that,' says her mother-in-law.

EPHRAIM HARDCASTLE: HRH Princess Michael of Kent's advice on breastfeeding | Daily Mail Online 

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Curryong

Quote from: cinrit on December 10, 2014, 12:37:37 PM
QuoteHRH Princess Michael of Kent, who became a grandmother last year, was asked if mothers should breastfeed their infants in public. She replies: 'My advice to women is don't breastfeed – it's a dreadful practice. I didn't breastfeed. My nanny said it was disgusting.' Her son Frederick and actress daughter-in-law Sophie, with their daughter Maud, live in California. Sophie breastfeeding? 'I'm not going to talk about that,' says her mother-in-law.

EPHRAIM HARDCASTLE: HRH Princess Michael of Kent's advice on breastfeeding | Daily Mail Online 

Cindy

Stupid woman!

Rebound

Doctors would disagree with her. Premies, especially, do best with breast milk.

Her advice is way too late for me. I nursed 3 babies, including twins. I wouldn't change it for the world.

We all wouldn't be here if women hadn't breastfed in the past. I hope Sophie laughed off that advice.