Prince Harry and Meghan Markle relationship

Started by stepperry, November 02, 2016, 08:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Well actually Harry has dated all sorts of women, black, white and all shades between, British and foreign, aristocratic and commoner. The professions they've shared have been everything from a shop assistant to a lawyer, singer to charity organiser. Probably the one thing they do have in common is that they have all made their own money, whether as a professional or an employee. They have initiative and don't hang around for nearly a decade waiting for a proposal.

Trudie

Harry is thirty two and has accomplished many things for someone who is apparently dim as someone put it. Meghan is thirty five and has many accomplishments she has achieved herself. Harry knows the woman not the actress or charity worker and apparently he has spoken out of his affection for her. I hope she is the one who can bring him the joy and happiness of having the family of his own he has dreamed about.

Trudie

I can totally see them spending a romantic New Years together as I doubt the next two weeks in the run up to Christmas either will have time to get away though anything is possible.

Yale

Has Harry met Meghan's mother yet? Does anyone know? Last I read he was planning a trip to the US to meet them.  Any update on that?

She has met his family, the main ones expect the Queen.  When is his turn?

Double post auto-merged: December 06, 2016, 03:43:33 AM

Check it out folks:

Lovestruck Prince Harry takes a 1,700-mile diversion to see Meghan Markle | Daily Mail Online

I actually suspected this might happen.  Go Harry!!

Curryong

I don't believe the DM coverage to be truthful, though I'm prepared to have egg on my face if there's a photo of the happy couple on Toronto streets tomorrow! I just feel, after a long exhausting tour and with an engagement in London booked  in a few days, Harry would be heading for home to nurse the jet lag there.

Actually, in the Buckingham Palace pre-tour briefing the Express Royal correspondent Richard Palmer stated that a media person asked whether Harry would be diverting elsewhere following the tour. (They were quite obviously hoping to hang around and get snaps of the lovebirds soaking up the sun on some Caribbean island.) However the BP official said firmly that Harry would be going straight home to London.

Harry was seen boarding a private jet in Guyana to get him home faster, and I think expense-wise there might be questions asked if he used the jet to go see his girlfriend in Toronto.

I don't believe Harry has met any of Meghan's family yet. Her father was in Mexico until very recently. There's a small chance he may have met her mum when, according to rumour, he and Meghan spent some time together in LA in July. However, I doubt it somehow.

Eri

^ I don't believe this BS story either ... he is supposed to have an engagement in London tomorrow ... like no way ... pic or it didn't happen ... and it didn't ...

Yale

I know that many of DM's stories are false.  But this one I believe!

LadyLenox

Dropping in from my forum to say that Eri poster is so Indenial...Harry's OWN entourage and press confirmed this story to be true on Twitter.They have said he flew to Meghan and they flew separately back to London and Harry to Toronto.

Trudie

As I have said they are not going to cater to the masses and be photographed together until they are good and ready. I hope they are having a beautiful time catching up.

Cat00

I believe. They have been separated for 15 days, they must be crazy to see each other   :wub: :wub: :wub:

Trudie

Well with any luck no one will find out exactly where they are.

LadyLenox

Prince Harry went to see Meghan Markle after Kensington Palace denied rumours | Royal | News | Daily Express

Double post auto-merged: December 06, 2016, 04:15:43 PM

Confirmation from the reporters on tour who made it back to London and discovered he did in fact go to Toronto.Dailymail got one right!

Yale

I bet he has clothes and things at Meghan's house in Toronto too! That way he doesn't have to pack anything or much.  That also made it easy for to ditch the group that was with him on his tour.

I also agree that Harry and Meghan will not make an appearance together until they are good and ready!!  I am sure the press and social media are getting on their nerves and for that they refuse to appease them.  And I don't blame them!!

Double post auto-merged: December 06, 2016, 07:59:57 PM

Prince Harry breaches Royal policy as he jets off to see Meghan Markle at end of Caribbean tour

It's all over the new outlets!!

HistoryGirl

I don't think it's a good look to lie about going directly home to London. A 'no comment' would have been better, in my opinion. As it stands, it looks like they were attempting to deceive. I do hope he at least paid for the detour out of pocket instead of counted it as part of the budget for official transportation. If the former is the case, Harry can do whatever he wishes on his own time and dime.

Eri

Weird that all the paps that are camped at her home (roll eyes) didn't catch him ... this whole relationship is weird ... seems like a body call gone wrong ... she is reduced to acting like a teen in her first relationship (the necklace) because he won't be seen in public with her this will end in a Ocean of tears ... his PR people should be all be fired on the spot given how they have handled this ... a z list actress has outsmarted them and has seriously hurt Harry's image in the process ...

Jennifer

QuoteWhy Prince Harry has every right to visit Meghan Markle

This is an opinion piece by Royal Central's Deputy Editor Jamie Samhan

Once again, Prince Harry and his girlfriend, Meghan Markle are making headlines. This time the controversy stems over should Prince Harry have taken a detour to Toronto before heading back to London after his 2-week Caribbean tour.

According to The Telegraph, their biggest issue is that Prince Harry broke Royal conduct set in 2004 after the line between business trips and private trips became fuzzy. At the time the Royal Household said: "Members of the Royal family are entitled to grant-in-aid for official travel, as are their staff and, where capacity permits, other officials.

Read more:
Why Prince Harry has every right to visit Meghan Markle – Royal Central
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Eri

^ With the British tax payer's money ... no he doesn't ... he shall find a J.O.B then he can do as his heart desires ... it's incredible how bad this relationship has been for his image ...

Cat00

^

There's nothing strange about this relationship. What's wrong with them wanting to keep their privacy? Harry is serious with her and he wants to protect her, so I think will end up in marriage, because with her ex-girlfriends, he did not have that care and concern. And it will not end in tears, even though negative  people  hope for it to happen.

Eri

^ A 35 years old who posts DAILY on Instagram and Twitter (flirting with another man) needs protecting from what exactly?  :thumbsdown: Are you kidding me? That is just an act she used/s to keep Harry's attention ... an act his exes didn't need to pull since he was HAPPILY willing to be seen in public with them ... but just for argument's sake ... Harry has been a horrible boyfriend and that is why he has been DUMPED over and over again he hasn't changed once the sex warms off Megan will be history ...

LadyLenox

Meghan IS NOT acting like a teen...If your significant other gave you a bracelet where would you wear it on your body? If they gave you a NECKlace where would that go on your body? She can wear what he gives her...She isn't asking the paparazzi to follow her and take pictures of her and zoom in close enough to see a tiny H and M...Eri you sound really bitter,jealous and ridiculous right now over this relationship.They have already confirmed he paid his way to Toronto...I haven't seen Meghan on Instagram in 2 or 3 days so not quite EVERYDAY huh?

Double post auto-merged: December 07, 2016, 03:55:51 PM

Prince Harry leaves girlfriend Meghan Markle's Toronto apartment under cover of dusk to head home after two-night stopover on his way back from the

SophieChloe

[gmod]OK Folks, let's stop with the personal attacks on each other. This is a reminder to ALL members. Going forward - I will be keeping a close watch on this thread. So, please mind your manners towards each other. Cheers, SC xx [/gmod]
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Yale

Quote from: Jennifer on December 07, 2016, 01:42:50 PM
QuoteWhy Prince Harry has every right to visit Meghan Markle

This is an opinion piece by Royal Central's Deputy Editor Jamie Samhan

Once again, Prince Harry and his girlfriend, Meghan Markle are making headlines. This time the controversy stems over should Prince Harry have taken a detour to Toronto before heading back to London after his 2-week Caribbean tour.

According to The Telegraph, their biggest issue is that Prince Harry broke Royal conduct set in 2004 after the line between business trips and private trips became fuzzy. At the time the Royal Household said: "Members of the Royal family are entitled to grant-in-aid for official travel, as are their staff and, where capacity permits, other officials.

Read more:
Why Prince Harry has every right to visit Meghan Markle – Royal Central

I like this portion pf the article and the last part of of it.  The British people need to mind their own business as well as others.

"They meet their own costs, however, for private travel. In order to avoid confusion, combining private and public engagements in the same trip is actively discouraged."

So this is going to be my first point, nowhere in that statement does it say it is forbidden, only "actively discouraged". Prince Harry did pay for his own trip to go to Toronto so people can't be angry with him for that, it has been argued that the taxpayers then had to pay for his police protection officer (PPO) to head to Toronto. Yet, had Prince Harry gone back to London and then Toronto, the taxpayers would still have to pay for that PPO and flights work out to almost exactly the same cost.

Costs aside, many of the media are upset that Kensington Palace told them that Prince Harry would be heading right back to London from Guyana. Did they have the right to know? The tour was now over and Prince Harry was off duty, he has explicitly said in the past that his private life was his and wants to enjoy his relationship with Miss Markle without the world judging his every move."