Main Menu

Recent posts

I don't get why they need a 'deputy' communications person? The way they organise themselves still seems like they're playing at being royal rather than the celebrities they are.
The Duke of Kent, Patron, the Society for Army Historical Research, this evening attended the Annual Awards Reception at the National Army Museum, Royal Hospital Road, London SW3, and was received by the Earl Cadogan (Deputy Lieutenant of Greater London).

- Court Circular || 22 April 2024
The Duke and Duchess of Gloucester this evening attended the St. George's House Annual Lecture in St. George's Chapel, Windsor Castle.

The Princess Royal, Trustee of Council, St. George's House, this afternoon attended a Council Meeting at St. George's House, Windsor Castle.

Her Royal Highness, Trustee of Council, St. George's House, this evening attended a Lecture in St. George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, followed by a Dinner at the Vicars' Hall.

The Duke of Edinburgh, Patron, this morning visited Reading Repertory Theatre, Reading College, Kings Road, Reading, and was received by Mrs. Lucy Zeal (Deputy Lieutenant of the Royal County of Berkshire).

The Queen, Colonel-in-Chief, this afternoon visited The Royal Lancers (Queen Elizabeths' Own) at Munster Barracks, Catterick Garrison, and was received by His Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of North Yorkshire (Mrs. Johanna Ropner).

Quote from: sara8150 on April 22, 2024, 09:13:52 PMNo release the pictures of Prince Louis due not back last March on Mother's Day in UK

https://people.com/will-kate-middleton-prince-william-share-prince-louis-birthday-photo-following-mother-day-controversy-8612740
I dont think so!! Not this year due controversy of edit pictures on Mother's Day and Catherine admit apology for that im not sure will release the pictures from Kensington Palace and Buckingham Palace or NOT

I expect that we will see a birthday portrait for all 3 children on their birthdays. In
Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on April 22, 2024, 08:33:09 PMPeople: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Announce Changes to Their PR Team — Including a U.K. Hire!
I hope that the additions to their team will stay on for a long time. There has been significant turnover at Archewell.