Diana being a "pain"

Started by Duch_Luver_4ever, August 28, 2016, 01:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duch_Luver_4ever

I lead from the heart not the head : Photo

So Dianas been recently described as a "pain" to live with, so heres another pic I like, that tells a wonderful story, I think. As you all know im a fan of all things pre wedding. Here's Diana with washing she used to do as a favor for one of her friends in the Coldstream Guards, headed to or from her job at the kindergarten, back probably to her flat where she lives with three other girls.

Too many of the youngsters who are Camilla-philes only remember Diana in the last years of her life like to pretend this Diana didnt exist, or just wernt around to see it and depend on Penny Junor for their info, well, if you do, go check out Diana A model Princess, with Penny Junor saying nice things about Diana, and no she didnt have a gun to her head and she didnt burst into flames  LOL.

Yeah, she must have been terrible to live with.....Charles should have rung any one of us guys who would have gladly filled in for him.  :lol: :teehee: :lol:
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

Eri

^ All of her lovers ran screaming ... I don't get why single out the Prince ... there must have been something about Di ... Hewitt ran into a War zone LOL ...

Duch_Luver_4ever

First off, posting this on the 31st is a dick move, second, you've trotted this falsehood out before, and we've told you, Hewitt didnt run to a war zone to get away from her, he was picked to go to the gulf, and in fact they resumed their affair while he was away, for you youngins that were there, ppl at the time thought the gulf war was going to be very bloody with a high loss of life, so she probably felt he might not make it.

The prince is singled out as he broke his vows to her first, he led her to believe that camilla was just a friend, he got what he wanted ie Heir and spare, and then metaphorically kicked her to the curb by taking up with Camilla. All the so called issues  ppl have with Diana post 1981 are caused by Charles actions, so thats why he gets singled out, its like Pottery barn, you break it, you buy it.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

Eri

^ I don't get what age has to do with anything ... we all have Google and can come to our own conclusions about Di ... no one is the holder of the truth here as no one here knew Di ... all we can do is speculate on the information we have and interpret them as our heart desires ... my conclusion is that no relationship of Di's would work as she had severe daddy issues and was very needy and looked for attention the worse ways possible like bulimia and suicide attempts whenever (God forbids) someone didn't pay her enough attention ... that is why especially her marriage to the Prince someone very busy and emotionally needy himself for his own reasons was doomed Cam or not Cam ...

Mike

I think anyone or anything that upsets the status quo with the senior members of the Royal Family is considered a "pain."  I wouldn't be surprised somewhere within the RF files, William and Harry are referred to as "difficult," if not a "pain."  Why?  Because they, like their late mother, dare to have minds of their own and do not automatically kowtow to the age-old routines of the archaic RF institution.

Double post auto-merged: September 03, 2016, 07:37:35 PM

Quote from: Eri on August 31, 2016, 05:12:03 PM
^  ... Hewitt ran into a War zone LOL ...
I thought he was ordered with his unit to the Middle East.  Are you suggesting he volunteered?  Hewitt?
Mark Twain:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."
and
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

Duch_Luver_4ever

What age has to do with it is that a persons perceptions of events are different if you lived through it vs. looking back on an event. Also it seems the majority of C&C fans are ppl either not born or very young when the War of the wales occurred. Seems most ppl that were around when it happened arent a big fan of her or them, could be something too that.

Yes, Diana had "daddy issues" and was "needy" like a lot of young women, esp going through a divorce and her mother losing custody, divorce being not common in that era, and even more uncommon among the aristocracy. The bulimia was triggered off by Charles and his awful comment to her about her weight and the suicide attempts by his lack of compassion to the trials she was going through adapting to her role while at the same time learning her husband loved someone else and she was facing a lonely life of isolation.

People forget she was 19 when she started to date Charles and the media pressure she went through was unprecedented, not to mention, marriage, pregnancy, and new family without the support of her old social structure in under a year. Charles had his whole life to get ready and used to royal life, she didnt. Most young, beautiful women do have some "issues" and she was no exception, but id suggest that most 19-20 year olds would not have been able to cope with what she went through.

Had Camilla not been around, C&D may have had the time to work things out, it wasnt doomed because of their differences, it was because due to money and privilege he didnt have to work at a marriage and anytime anything wasnt perfect, he ran to another for emotional comfort, if everyone had that option, most marriages wouldnt have worked. The sad thing is, she was very loving and caring, and made people want and crave to give her love, if hed have given her a chance, but he wanted to be around ppl his own age and older.

As for Hewitt, yes @Mike you are correct, he was ordered to the gulf, he didnt choose to go to a war zone to get away from Diana. Funny thing is most guys would gladly cross a war zone to get to her :D

Eri

^ What happens with older people is they bought into everything "professional victim" Di SOLED them on live TV ... it doesn't mean they are the holders of the truth it just means they BOUGHT what a known liar tolled them about how hard her BRITISH TAX PAYERS FOUNDED life was ... Di was a pain who had a difficult relationship with her family, friends and staff and I am tired of the Prince being singled out as the "monster" who couldn't get along with her could be because the poor man had to live with the real her a lying disturbed young woman who CHEATED on him ... as for Hewitt ... as her "riding instructor" he could avoid going into the Golf War but he didn't and Di's ego couldn't handle it that is why she had already replaced him with one of MARRIED men she slept with ...

Duch_Luver_4ever

Nice try, but more like they got to see things as they happened and read peoples reactions, and not being SOLD "Petty" Junor/Mark Bolland lies. Just because her bills were paid for doesnt mean her life wasnt hard, she never complained about not having a roof over her head, etc. it was the stress of at 19 being stalked and every move observed, her apartment spied on from across the street. Camilla boo hoo'd to Charles about 3-4 press at her house when Diana had over 10 times that camped outside Colherne Court.

Then the attention from the wedding, getting pregnant, living with a family that was very cold to her with no close support, and having to learn a job with little support and harsh criticism and relentless pace to what she was used to. She was very accurate to call herself Prisoner of Wales, a well furnished and stocked prison, but one nonetheless.

Charles was the "monster" , her flatmates, former employers and boyfriends could get along with her. He caused the "misery" he got from her. He started her bulimia off with his big mouth and predilection for anorexic women. She was upset over his continued attachment to another woman both emotional and physical, he was little help in helping her adjust to her role, he kept his bachelor life and old friends and would keep her friends away from her at places like Balmoral and such.

He treated her as a total afterthought, wanting her womb and to be by his side for photo calls, but then to disappear after. He kept to his old friends,family,activities and staff who all catered to his every whim and kept his lies about Camilla from her. Once she got some popularity on her own, he turned jealous and childish when he should have been proud and supportive. He was and is a petulant child of low personal,professional and moral character that was given as Hewitt said "a kind, warm, loving person" who he changed with months of open conflict with her. If she was so awful, Hewitt would have dumped her, but didn't.

Charles refused to try to adapt his life to his new circumstances like the rest of us have to do, and that's why she was a "pain" he ignored her, from the many nights alone where she would call her beautician and send birthday notes on the same day, to only sleeping with her once every three weeks. He made her wither on the vine, and like anyone, she lashed out, but only after Charles mistreated and cheated on her first. I laugh how you try and paint it like she cheated on him and he did nothing, sorry but that kind of highhandedness is only something Diana can use as she went into the marriage loving him tremendously and only wanted him, but he strayed on her first and before that ignored her emotional and physical needs.

As for Hewitt, he was trying to advance his career in the Army, so aside for the fact that he could not refuse the ORDERS for deployment to the gulf, it would have been career suicide. You must be confusing the incident a couple years before that when he was sent to Germany, Diana wanted to talk to his commander but he refused as he knew it would draw attention to them, and also it would harm his career to refuse what he was ORDERED to do. As he said "they're not going to not send me because i'm your riding instructor" .

I don't know whats worse, your recollection of the facts or spelling, and while im sure we'll never change the other's mind over our respective protagonists, I do enjoy the struggle, and am puzzled how in this era of empowered young women, you choose to throw your lot in with the likes of these two. How anyone can claim to be any kind of "feminist" or wanting the advancement of women, and side with a woman who was content to be a doormat all her adult life for an emotionally crippled man while she ignored her own marriage and undermined another like CPB did, i'll never understand.

michelle0187

Charles only helped her to make sure she wouldn't expose him in the 80s. if Diana was too much to handle due to her daddy issues, which I can't understand how they reached to that conclusion,  then why did he propose. the lady she babysat for never saw one sign of her alleged instability at the age of 19. no one in her family including herself had said anything that would indicate charles mouthpieces calling her paranoid and mad for saying publicly that charles slept around with cam. why do cc fans latch on to the di was worse garbage now. just because she had more supporters during her short life, doesn't mean it's perfectly fine to rewrite history out of pity  for charles and cam.
he cemented his awful image the minute he said "I will" in 81' cam was married and her husband had to put up with the humiliation. but that's apparently irrelevant because charles needs are more important, his mummy issues and referred to qm as  the mother he never had. both of the parents did a few unfavorable things but whether cc fans like it or not, the damages cc did from the jump can't be undone. being a married to someone else/ on call mistress  will go down in history as that. besides it's a family tradition .

sandy

Charles wanted the heir and spare and wanted Diana to "play nice" with his mistress. APB was "civilized" after all. There was no sign of "instability" in Diana. I find it very tacky for Charles supporters to bash Diana after she died. I think Charles just thinks of himself and approves of people like Penny Junor using just about every book to trash Diana.

Quote from: Eri on September 04, 2016, 01:31:05 PM
^ What happens with older people is they bought into everything "professional victim" Di SOLED them on live TV ... it doesn't mean they are the holders of the truth it just means they BOUGHT what a known liar tolled them about how hard her BRITISH TAX PAYERS FOUNDED life was ... Di was a pain who had a difficult relationship with her family, friends and staff and I am tired of the Prince being singled out as the "monster" who couldn't get along with her could be because the poor man had to live with the real her a lying disturbed young woman who CHEATED on him ... as for Hewitt ... as her "riding instructor" he could avoid going into the Golf War but he didn't and Di's ego couldn't handle it that is why she had already replaced him with one of MARRIED men she slept with ...

Charles sold out Diana when he fully intended not to drop Camilla. He married her knowing he preferred Camilla.  Charles had a difficult relationship with HIS family, read about his whingeing about how he was ill used in his authorized biography. Charles cheated on Diana and dumped her when she had the heir and spare. I am tired of Diana being so viciously attacked to try to defend selfish self centered Charles and his greedy mistress. Charles ego could not stand Diana being popular, as far back as when she was barely in her twenties, he was making whingeing comments even before the marriage.  YOu have no proof that Diana "slept with" married men. Carling denied an affair. Hoare never confirmed or denied one. You are just another Charles fan who makes feeble excuses by trashing the wife. Camilla ruthlessly undermined Diana the whole time and Charles was too stupid to appreciate his wife. Mr Wonderful even resorted to public put downs of his wife. One vivid one is when he talked in a public speech about needing "two wives" while Diana visibly cringed (this back in 1983). Charles was no "poor man" he held all the cards and people like you believe the spin of the Prince. Sad. ANd Hewitt could not call the shots about his military service. He was still a minion and had to obey orders of where he was assigned. It is nonsense he went to "spite" Diana. And she dumped him (twice). YOu are just rewriting history again

Double post auto-merged: September 05, 2016, 01:09:59 AM

Quote from: Eri on September 03, 2016, 04:21:19 PM
^ I don't get what age has to do with anything ... we all have Google and can come to our own conclusions about Di ... no one is the holder of the truth here as no one here knew Di ... all we can do is speculate on the information we have and interpret them as our heart desires ... my conclusion is that no relationship of Di's would work as she had severe daddy issues and was very needy and looked for attention the worse ways possible like bulimia and suicide attempts whenever (God forbids) someone didn't pay her enough attention ... that is why especially her marriage to the Prince someone very busy and emotionally needy himself for his own reasons was doomed Cam or not Cam ...

Charles had mommy issues. Obviously, or nanny issues. He chose a woman who was manipulative and ambitious (for herself) to choose as his nanny/mistress. HE even used her for marriage counseling which is laughable. She had her agenda and got where she is today by undermining the wife every step of the way. Charles had other women to run to for comfort. While Camilla was pregnant (twice), he ran to Lady Kanga Tryon for tea and sympathy. She was kicked to the curb too after she served her purpose. The marriage was doomed because of Charles dishonesty, he admitted to his biographer he preferred Camilla when he married Diana. And Camilla had ambitions of her own. I think a woman would have to be made of stone not to resent the husband's "need" for a mistress.

Double post auto-merged: September 05, 2016, 01:11:33 AM

Quote from: Eri on August 31, 2016, 05:12:03 PM
^ All of her lovers ran screaming ... I don't get why single out the Prince ... there must have been something about Di ... Hewitt ran into a War zone LOL ...

You forget Diana was the one to break up with Hewitt. Hewitt got even when he ran to Pasternack to write his tell all book. Hewitt was ordered to go into a war zone. You are making up stories again.

Duch_Luver_4ever

:goodpost: excellent, excellent post @sandy  spot on. He was married to the best woman ever, and rather than appreciate her, he got upset when the world loved her more than him. So much was made of it being because she was young and pretty, there's lots of young and pretty girls out there, but people dont feel about all of them like Diana, she was LOVABLE and LOVED people, most of all her husband, thats why people flocked to her.

Eri

@sandy So which is it? Did The Prince prefer Cam or did he sleep with every woman he came across? Make up your mind ... you seem confused ...

sandy

Charles had many relationships. Camilla was the last woman standing and he named her publicly as mistress, and her husband divorced her. Charles cheated on Camilla with Janet Jenkins and various other women.  It can be both: Charles preferred the mistress to the wife and had many relationships, sowing many wild oats. And proposing to at least two other women besides Diana.It is possible. You must be confused. Camilla though was used to this sort of thing, being the Mistress while married to another man and knowing Charles was with other women. Rather sordid.

Trudie

Diana died before the internet and google and as you pointed out in another thread you are younger then Pippa. A lot of what was written during the 80's regarding the Prince's activities with Camilla and APB are not archived so really Bolland and the Palace did their job whitewashing the Prince's reputation and Camilla's. What you have is a very inaccurate history and Google is notorious for inaccurate information. What is especially funny is nowhere can you find why Diana had both Camilla and Kanga struck from  the guest list at the wedding breakfast think about it.

michelle0187

didn't kanga hang out with di and wore one of her dresses.

Duch_Luver_4ever

Quote from: Trudie on September 05, 2016, 12:04:39 PM

Diana died before the internet and google and as you pointed out in another thread you are younger then Pippa. A lot of what was written during the 80's regarding the Prince's activities with Camilla and APB are not archived so really Bolland and the Palace did their job whitewashing the Prince's reputation and Camilla's. What you have is a very inaccurate history and Google is notorious for inaccurate information. What is especially funny is nowhere can you find why Diana had both Camilla and Kanga struck from  the guest list at the wedding breakfast think about it.

:goodpost:  :goodpost:  :RAFWilliam: Yes @Trudie  thats a great point!!! A lot of the daily news and tabloid info is not easily archived, etc. It seems like ppl like Eri are relying on the Mark Bolland spin and Charles spin. @Eri I advise you watch Reinventing the Royals 1: Crisis - YouTube Reinventing the Royals part 1

You will see how Bolland spun CPB and how Charles used his own kids and brother to further his own agenda in part 1 and 2, what kind of father pushes his kids under the bus for himself??? You'll also see how the press, in wanting to retain access, sold Diana out and went with whatever the royals wanted. You can hear IMO now scumbag Richard Kay talk about how they laid off criticizing Bollands attempts to bring CPB out from the shadows, as the current royals were the story now.

This POS was nothing until he had access to Diana and the DM made a huge fortune covering her, but the minute she was gone they followed Bolland around hat in hand. You can hear Kay talk about how the DM used to be viewed as the enemy as they were viewed as "Dianas" paper, but then they ended up towing the line. So by relying on what youve seen in the media in the last 10 years youre not getting an accurate viewpoint as things have done back to the old days when they were dependant on the palace for access, and thus wont upset them by bringing up Diana, look at the BBC doc they spent 400,000 pounds on that got shelved to not upset Charles and the Queen.

Diana did not want Camilla and Kanga at the wedding breakfast because of the hold they still had on Charles, who had several affairs besides Camilla, this myth of faithfulness is Bolland spin. In the early 90s Charles had an affair also with Catherine Zeta Jones, among many others. So he was a dual option sucmbag bedding both a long time and casual mistresses, and taught Diana all she knew about infidelity, she certainly didnt go into the marriage intending to cheat.

Yes @michelle0187 Kanga and Diana did have lunch, that was photographed and Diana wore Kangas dresses sometimes to annoy Camilla, such as at Live Aid in 85. Diana very smartly figured out the enemy of my enemy is my friend, but they were not what youd call "friendly" friends, it was more a mutual benefit to both of them. But in the beginning around 81, Diana felt that getting married would make these women disappear, and when they didnt, she allied with Kanga to try and drive Camilla out.

Eri

^ Besides the fact The Daily Fail hates Chuck and doesn't hide it ... Kanga was a STALKER who had nothing to do with the Prince after he married Di I will never get a very disturbed woman who only had a relationship with Chuck IN HER HEAD being used to make the man look bad because her own daughter has come out to speak about how ill she was and using a dead woman who was ill to bash Chuck is of very poor taste if you ask me ...

PaulaB

At some point in time I bet all of us have been described as a pain to live with meaningless drivel

michelle0187

Quote from: Eri on September 06, 2016, 09:59:22 AM
^ Besides the fact The Daily Fail hates Chuck and doesn't hide it ... Kanga was a STALKER who had nothing to do with the Prince after he married Di I will never get a very disturbed woman who only had a relationship with Chuck IN HER HEAD being used to make the man look bad because her own daughter has come out to speak about how ill she was and using a dead woman who was ill to bash Chuck is of very poor taste if you ask me ...

daily mail goes back and forth with some Royals which includes charles.   there is no such thing as a fact when it comes to the dm. kanga and Camilla were rivals and both were mistresses to charles. he wanted to disassociate himself from her once she started going on TV using the royal connection. kanga's so called bashing chuck, is no different than charles' mouthpieces on national tv calling di paranoid for saying cam was his mistress.  she was paranoid about lots of things but she was right about the duchess of tampons .  why are you so determined to be the petty  Junor of royalinsight?

Mike

Is it true that Charles "steered" Hewitt to Diana in the hopes they would become involved, thereby leaving Charles alone to be with Camilla undisturbed?  If so, is it fair to suggest the entire relationship was staged by Charles?
Mark Twain:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."
and
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

Duch_Luver_4ever

The only time one could claim her acting stalker-ish was at the end of her life when wheelchair bound after suffering cancer, spina bifida for the third time, and her mysterious FALL "COUGH COUGH" from her hospital window, she was trying to see Charles at a polo match. Theres pics of them being very chummy in the 90s, C&C fans like Eri want to whitewash not only Diana, but any other mistresses to try and put a paint coat of virtue over the  stinking mess that the two of them made of each others marriages.

Its not poor taste to being up yet another of Charles character failings, she was one of several women he used as party favors, if her husband was willing to pimp out his wife for PoW, im sure his children have been told to get behind the story the palace wants everyone to hear and are either hoping to stay in his good graces or fear his wrath.

@Mike Id say the answer is partially yes, while it may or may not be random that Hewitt was assigned to the guard for Prince Andrews wedding, H&C played polo alot and im sure he would have seen either his wifes reaction to him, or known what kind of man she fancied and at the very least stayed out of the way. I know C once said to H about that he heard he was teaching her riding, so he may not have set up the lessons, but he was well aware of the affair from the protection officers, and did nothing to stop it or object to Diana.

Sadly I guess with hindsight, maybe, had Charles made sure Hewitt would stay around, they both might have been happy and still married. An interesting question would be was Hewitts deployment to Germany random, or planned, we'll prob never know, but IMO it was the underestimating of Dianas capability to win her freedom and the subsequent lack of planning for her to have as comfortable an extra-marital life as Charles that touched off the whole War of the Waleses, and could have been avoided.

sandy

Charles called Kanga his "best good friend" and the woman who "understood him." He was godfather to her son who was named after him (Camilla gave the name "Charles" as Tom Parker Bowles' middle name, how very civilized) Obviously he sweet talked Kanga. He used her as his back up  mistress while Camilla was on maternity leave. 

Quote from: Eri on September 06, 2016, 09:59:22 AM

Kanga was a pathetic woman who had the misfortune to fall for Charles. She was physically ill and had a horrible life. Charles is the one who is in the wrong here. IMO. To the contrary, the DM writes very glowing articles about C and C, making her look like a living saint. have you seen those articles lately?