First day of school for Leonor and Sofia

Started by HereditaryPrincess, September 12, 2014, 09:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereditaryPrincess

September 12

The Princess of Asturias and her sister Infanta Sofia began their first day of school in Madrid, Spain:

!! REAL- MY ROYALS !!: First day of school for Leonor and Sofia

They are beautiful. :vday2:

TLLK

Thank you for the photo. I think most royal children are back in school now.

HistoryGirl

HereditaryPrincess

Quote from: TLLK on September 12, 2014, 09:32:58 PM

Yes, I think you're right - over in Belgium, the royal children went back to school last week, and over in Denmark, the royal children also went back to school then. In Britain, the children went back to school on September 1, so I presume Louise and James are back now as well. :)

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

TLLK

Quote from: HereditaryPrincess on September 13, 2014, 10:07:10 PM
Quote from: TLLK on September 12, 2014, 09:32:58 PM

Yes, I think you're right - over in Belgium, the royal children went back to school last week, and over in Denmark, the royal children also went back to school then. In Britain, the children went back to school on September 1, so I presume Louise and James are back now as well. :)
I'm going to guess that the AAA team, Jordanian children, Aiko of Japan and the Moroccan kids are back as well. AFAIK most of these royal families have only been posting photos of  the first days of school when they initially started. The next milestone might be high school.