Harry and Cress to Vacation In Ibiza

Started by NotWaitieKatie, July 14, 2013, 12:54:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robynrose

Eri

^ Liz it too old to care she will be on Vacation !!!  :windsor1: Harry on the other hand ... this is his first niece / nephew and he seems the only one who cares he ain't going anywhere ...

anitalalala

No im not im saying that to whats weird is that he vists her father...like only her father...
But as i explained it was a firt though i had..and putted it on my post veyr spontaneouslly..then i though better about it and come to conclusion she was visiting her father maybe alone coz well her parentes are divorced...so to her it may be totally normal to visit her parentes separatedlly...i mean not the whole familly just the father...coz well theyre divorced...
At first such though didnt occured me..but later yes...for her it must be normal to stay some time with her father as well woith ehr mom..and if Harry will visit her obviouslly he will see both her parentes separatedlly...thats what i said...

And yeah to her is normal but to me is not..coz well my parentes are not divorced....But in cressida case it is i guess..

georgiana996

harry has the trek coming up and mostly some kind of military deployment so I doubt he is that free :P hes a very 'I looove to travel kinda guy' :windsor1:
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

NotWaitieKatie

anita, Thanks for explaining a little more. Now I see what you were talking about.  :)
Just because you can.....Does not mean that you should.

anitalalala

Eri

Quote from: georgiana996 on July 21, 2013, 07:52:43 PM
harry has the trek coming up and mostly some kind of military deployment so I doubt he is that free :P hes a very 'I looove to travel kinda guy' :windsor1:
Yeah I bet he has a "Military Deployment" coming like he was joining The Australian Army   :lol: ... but I agree he isn't that free he is a busy man between his Charities and his work in The Military who can blame the man for getting naked from time to time  :lol: ...

blue eyes

Wow, as soon as someone says someone lives near a place ... then what, ???   :hide: More gossip turned to fact ... not really.  Show me proof that he was at her papas house.?   Geeze.  He was hanging at the beach ... period. Stop over reaching for gossip please.  He actually had some appointments to make this week or do we only believe what isn't pictured or fact checked?  :ugh: 

Ibiza ?  :blahblahblah:

robynrose

I thought Harry went to Cornwall in the past summers instead  of  Branny beach so close to her father .

Eri

^ He was seen there immediately after Vegas  :teehee: ... and as soon as he got back from Afghanistan so I wouldn't say he spend his Summers there given that it was September and the end of January ...

anitalalala

I dont know where he qwent or with who but he sure went somehwre where he got a tan...
and looks bad me thinks anyway...i prefer the normal pale Harry with ginger hair  :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:
But i agree noone knows a thing and is impossível to know wihtout pics...but yeah we can gossip and peple will no matter what  :shrug:

NotWaitieKatie

It's been so nice in UK, I don't think he went anywhere.

robynrose

I think he looks good with a little tan . Think because he was hot ( from the heat in the room ) he was sweating . Read someone say on twitter that anything over 70 is a heat wave  . Must not be a lot of AC

Limabeany

Over 70???? They are so lucky! Envious!
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

NotWaitieKatie

I live in Texas. 98-100 or more. I need to move to UK.

Lothwen

^Agreed.  It is currently 93F here, and it's 9:30 at night.  I would love to be in the UK right now.

Anyways, I doubt Harry was on vacation.  Somebody somewhere would have gotten a picture, and we haven't seen one
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am