Holly Branson

Started by aduchess, June 25, 2008, 10:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orchid

Lovely pictures! Thanks Allie. Holly always looks so fresh and happy. Can someone get me a Necker Island please :laugh:

Re: Isabella. I believe she is styled 'Lady'.
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

mousie_kins

QuoteI don't know if Isabella has a title herself but she is from an aristo background. I think her mother is Lady......something and her grandfather is a Sir.... (not sure of their names). So she's close to it.

Isabella Amaryllis Charlotte Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe is the second daughter (of four daughters and one son) of property magnate John Austen Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe of a family holding a baronetcy and son of Sir Richard Hamilton Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe, 2nd Baronet. His wife  Lady Mary-Gaye Georgiana Lorna Curzon is the fourth daughter of the 9th Earl Howe.
Her father, a former chairman of the Watermark Group plc,has been married twice, and has one son and four daughters Isabella has several half-sisters (two from her mother's first and fourth marriages, and two via her father's first marriage, one full sister, and one half brother Jacobi Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe, who is a close friend of Prince William

Hope that helps

Hale

mousie_kins, Wow!!!!  You've certainly done your homework.  Thank you for all of that.   :princess:

mousie_kins

The wonders of Google  :chuckle:

wannable

QuoteLegs akimbo: Holly Branson appeared to have some difficulty making a ladylike entrance into her car as she left club Boujis with Glee star Matthew Morrison
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1287584/Holly-Branson-makes-ungainly-exit-clambers-car-Glee-star-Matthew-Morrison.html#ixzz0rDEci3XJ

The modern cars now a days has made it difficult eh.

gec

Quote from: Allie on June 18, 2010, 01:08:58 PM
I had no idea that people in England were interested in the Lakers and their games...

Isn't it a bit like cheating on the World Cup? Lol!

brittanylala

Quote from: Allie on June 18, 2010, 01:08:58 PM
Caption: Dave Clarke and Holly Branson arrive at a sports bar to watch the LA Lakers basketball game London, England - 17.06.10

I had no idea that people in England were interested in the Lakers and their games...

I personally think they attended just for the publicity! ;)

gec

Britt, what do you think of Dave Clarke? Do you think he enjoys the press attention a little too much?