Kate Middleton 'gives royal advice' to Cressida Bonas on winning back Harry

Started by Limabeany, July 09, 2014, 04:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limabeany

Kate Middleton 'gives royal advice' to Cressida Bonas on winning back Prince Harry - Independent.ie

Cressida and Harry parted ways earlier this year after nearly two years of seeing each other. Now sources close to the trained dancer say she's eager to win him back, and has enlisted the help of Harry's sister-in-law Catherine.

"Kate had taken Cress under her wing and showed her the royal ropes. They really bonded and Kate was quite upset when she hand Harry split as it reminded her of when she separated from William in 2007.

"Back then, when she realised she wanted him back Kate slipped into her slinkiest outfits, went to William's favourite night spots, got seen with other guys - and did everything she could to make her ex realise what he was missing. Now Cress is using the same tactic," a royal insider divulged to British magazine Now.

While initial stories following the split reported that Cressida had been spotted on nights out crying, sources say she's now turned that behaviour around.

Instead of looking glum the 25-year-old has been seen at events looking sleek and sophisticated with a smile on her face.

"Cressida's absolutely everywhere right now, looking like she's having the time of her life. She looks stunning and sexy and it's not by accident. It's all part of a plan she's hatched with Kate and Princess Beatrice and Eugenie. They've told her to be very visible so Harry can see what he's missing," the source added.

In recent weeks Cressida has been pictured having fun at Glastonbury festival and at London's newest showbiz haunt Chiltern Firehouse.

"She's upped her game since she split with Harry. It was Kate's idea. She told Cressy to really plan her look before she ever steps out the house," the insider revealed.
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Lothwen

Ah yes.

Don't attempt to attract your ex by becoming a more well-rounded person.  Don't attract him with your wit or your charisma or your intelligence.  Instead, attract him by wearing short skirts, revealing tops, and being photographed stumbling out of nightclubs.

I mean, granted, it worked for Kate, but that just goes to show what kind of woman William preferred. 
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

georgiana996

I dont think cressida has met kate yet  :notamused: , they Were not friends why would she got to her for advice ?!
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

Eri

^ How do we know that? Cressida has lived at KP so ...in two Years logic tells us basically living in the same place they have met ... if they are friends is questionable but I am sure Kate is sick of being married to Harry so I can see her want Cressida back ...

cinrit

How do these rumors even get started at celebrity websites? :hmm:

Cindy

Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Limabeany

Quote from: Eri on July 09, 2014, 07:38:09 AM
^ How do we know that? Cressida has lived at KP so ...in two Years logic tells us basically living in the same place they have met ... if they are friends is questionable but I am sure Kate is sick of being married to Harry so I can see her want Cressida back ...
. Eri , Harry only attends official work events with William and Kate, which only benefits William and Kate, Harry doesn't need them to be popular, while Third-Wheel Cressida crashes in on her sister's and friends' dates... I am sure Beatrice and Eugenie's boyfriends are sick of dating Cressida on their dates with their girlfriends...
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Limabeany

:happy15: :goodpost: :happy15:

Quote from: Lothwen on July 09, 2014, 05:07:58 AM
Ah yes.

Don't attempt to attract your ex by becoming a more well-rounded person.  Don't attract him with your wit or your charisma or your intelligence.  Instead, attract him by wearing short skirts, revealing tops, and being photographed stumbling out of nightclubs.

I mean, granted, it worked for Kate, but that just goes to show what kind of woman William preferred.

So right Georgi...  :nod: I don't think her mom would allow it or Kate would want to be friends with  Cressida...
Quote from: georgiana996 on July 09, 2014, 05:14:34 AM
I dont think cressida has met kate yet  :notamused: , they Were not friends why would she got to her for advice ?!

Eri

^ Given that we don't live with them I see a lot of wishful thinking there ...

Sandor

We don't really know if Kate and Cressida have met, though it would not surprise me. 
However, I think it makes sense for her to do as Kate did (that is, if she truly wishes to reunite with Harry).
Moping around won't do it for her.

(And even if she doesn't, who was it who said, Living well is the best revenge!??)

Limabeany

I think Kate's strategy is Lady Mary's strategy for Cressida, hasn't worked on Harry though...  :wellduh:

Eri

Kate didn't invent the "go out and have good time to show him what he is missing " thing that the basics in the dating game every female does it ... anyways ... third wheel is 30 in a Month and a half and alone NO "strategy" needed on Cressida's part IF she wants him back it would be like stealing candy from a baby ...

Canuck

This story is obviously fictional.  And I don't think Harry has any interest in getting back together with Cressida, whether or not she's pictured having fun with other people.  Going out and having fun with friends isn't a love potion -- it "worked" for Kate because Will decided he loved her and wanted to be with her, but it's not like "ex-girlfriend is at a bar having fun" compels all men to decide they've made a terrible mistake and want their ex back.

Limabeany

Quote from: Eri on July 09, 2014, 03:34:06 PM
Kate didn't invent the "go out and have good time to show him what he is missing " thing that the basics in the dating game every female does it ... anyways ... third wheel is 30 in a Month and a half and alone NO "strategy" needed on Cressida's part IF she wants him back it would be like stealing candy from a baby ...
Since Harry only goes out with William and. Kate for work on official public engagements, the only third wheel you know is.p Cressida and calling Harry names doesn't make Cressida  less needy and intrusive and shamelessly a date-crashing third wheel on her friends dates.

The self esteem she left on the pages of many newspapers through her mother's minions make it clear there is no IF, Eri.

KaTerina Montague

Since when did. Kate invent this tactic? Women have been doing it forever

Rebound

She may be letting everyone know that she's fine and moving on. It would be awfully hard to your name always prefaced with "Harry's former..."

I think Diana did the same thing after the divorce. She looked absolutely stunning and let us know she was better than fine.

Sandor is right--living well is the best revenge. Assuming you're going for revenge.

Limabeany

She's trying too hard to let everyone know this, accomplishing the exact opposite in the process...

Eri

Princessinwaiting

This story  fabricated , mainly because Cressida does not have the poise and gravitas kate has to be a member of the BRF .  No amount of mini skirts and cleavage will get a man to respect and fall in love with you , it will however have quite the opposite effect and we have already seen that happen with the way he broke off the  relationship  :Jen:

PaulaB

Quote from: Canuck on July 09, 2014, 05:55:39 PM
This story is obviously fictional.  And I don't think Harry has any interest in getting back together with Cressida, whether or not she's pictured having fun with other people.  Going out and having fun with friends isn't a love potion -- it "worked" for Kate because Will decided he loved her and wanted to be with her, but it's not like "ex-girlfriend is at a bar having fun" compels all men to decide they've made a terrible mistake and want their ex back.
Harry is getting back with Cressida or Chelsey.  The Queen is dying and is going back and  forth between Charles and William for next King while liking and demanding Charles divorce his wife at the same time.  By now Catherine should have more children than the Duggers despite her leaving/staying/being sterile.  Its all nonsense and rather pathetic. Just looked at celebrity dirty laundry they have two stories, top one William and Catherine trying for  second baby, second one pregnant  Catherine at home William cheating how can they write two contradictory stories on the same day.

Curryong

Oh, they don't care, the same story, contradictory, whatever! You've forgotten the reason why Charles must get divorced. Camilla's an old dragon who is always drunk and is cruel to Kate!

Limabeany

Curryong

Limabeany