Can anyone tell me how to add a signature?

Started by Prince-Harry-Love, July 10, 2014, 04:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince-Harry-Love

Hello all.  :vday4:
Where on earth do is the thingy to upload a siggy? I looked all over my profile settings and could only find an avatar button. Also how do I change the local time on my summary cos it's HOURS off.

~Sarah

P.s Anyone I know from tumblr here?  :hi:

georgiana996

You have the profile button on top , choose the forum profile option and add a signature (quote , image etc :)
About the time thing Idk and I've been here for like a year lol  :blush:
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

Orchid

Welcome to the forum PrinceHarryLove!

To add/edit your signature go to your Profile > Modify Profile > Forum Profile > Signature (add your url or text and save the changes).

To edit the time go to your Profile > Modify Profile > Look and Layout > Time Offset. You can select auto-detect (easiest option) or manually configure the timezone difference (+/- hours) according to the current forum time which is displayed beneath the offset box. Save your changes.

Hope this helps.

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Prince-Harry-Love

There's only the option for a Personalized Picture and
Custom Title, nothing else. Am I in the right place? 

Limabeany

:banana: :stars: :hi7: :stars: :banana:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

cinrit

Is it possible a new member must make a certain number of posts before adding a signature?

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Prince-Harry-Love

Thanks for the welcome Limabeany :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Double post auto-merged: July 10, 2014, 04:57:59 PM

I'll try post a bit more later on to see if that will add more option to the profile thing.

Double post auto-merged: July 10, 2014, 08:58:44 PM

Quote from: Orchid on July 10, 2014, 04:34:56 PM
Welcome to the forum PrinceHarryLove!

To add/edit your signature go to your Profile > Modify Profile > Forum Profile > Signature (add your url or text and save the changes).

To edit the time go to your Profile > Modify Profile > Look and Layout > Time Offset. You can select auto-detect (easiest option) or manually configure the timezone difference (+/- hours) according to the current forum time which is displayed beneath the offset box. Save your changes.

Hope this helps.

This is all that shows up for me...

Orchid

As a security measure we have a set number of posts members need to make before they can access certain features. The first 10 posts are subject to verification and after your first 25 posts more features will become accessible, including the signature feature. Hope this helps.  :)
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Prince-Harry-Love

Ok, that explains it. Thanks for your help!

Jennifer

I had that same problem when I was a new member here. You have to have a certain number of posts before you can post signatures.
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston