Jardine Paterson/d'Erlanger engagement

Started by fawbert, October 13, 2009, 07:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Miss Scarlett

anitalalala

I think hes bro is much better...pippa lost such a guy..jj seems to be very funny also!
Not to say hes very handsome!
I always wondered what he saw on pippa..besides being the sister of prince wills girl..thats for this reason i tend to believe that the midd are all very good humoured type of people...because judging by pippa looks..i dont think shes very pretty to have dated jj..but obvioully thats my personal taste and opnions!!! :laugh:

Isabella77

GreenLily

I'm sure Kate will be fine at a society wedding. It's not like she's single, which might be kind of difficult. She just has a boyfriend who is focused on his career and not ready to settle down.

By the way, is D'Erlanger & Sloan in part owned by William's Anna Sloan?

mousie_kins

wannable

Quote from: anitalalala on October 16, 2009, 08:42:27 PM
I think hes bro is much better...pippa lost such a guy..jj seems to be very funny also!
Not to say hes very handsome!
I always wondered what he saw on pippa..besides being the sister of prince wills girl..thats for this reason i tend to believe that the midd are all very good humoured type of people...because judging by pippa looks..i dont think shes very pretty to have dated jj..but obvioully thats my personal taste and opnions!!! :laugh:

Yes, but JJ and Pippa remain friends.  He accompanied her to Kate's November 2007 photography charity and they weren't a couple.

sana

Does anyone have a pic of the one pippa dated?
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

:yesss:  :yesss:  :yesss:

Hale

Quote from: serene grace on October 15, 2009, 09:02:45 PM
I'm still waiting for the engagement. What happened to that Summer wedding PdVue had official word on?
If I were you I wouldn't take that magazine seriously, no one in Britain does.

sana

Thanks for the pics mousie_kins
Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

:yesss:  :yesss:  :yesss:

serene grace

Quote from: Hale on October 31, 2009, 12:22:25 AM
I'm still waiting for the engagement. What happened to that Summer wedding PdVue had official word on?
If I were you I wouldn't take that magazine seriously, no one in Britain does.

I don't take them seriously,never have.
I spoke to the Palace press office about what was written in that article. 

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

Hale

Quote from: serene grace on November 19, 2009, 07:23:30 AM

????????????????? :hmm:

Hale

Thanks anitalalala, that is the nicest pic I've seen of Pippa.

Scarlet Flowers

They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

serene grace

Quote from: Hale on November 19, 2009, 08:39:17 PM
Quote from: serene grace on November 19, 2009, 07:23:30 AM

????????????????? :hmm:

Yes, I called the Palace last spring about that article and they connected me to CHouse and the press office said the article was false and there was no wedding.

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

Lucy

I rang Mike Middleton and he denied it as well but wonder why Prince Phil sent him a copy of Father of The Bride ? . What's it mean when Earl Spencer sends this brochure to your home?

http://www.althorp.com/hospitality/

:fool:
DIANISTA # 1

Emme

Best Wishes to David and Emilia! 

LOL....look at this picture of Emilia and Kate.  Notice the guy behind them, he is checking both ladies out! 

http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/140561/kate-middleton-construction-worker-01/

:D

Adele

Didn't she used to date Harry when he was about 16?

Cherryite # 002