Gerneral Search to Reach Royal Insight Forum

Started by LouisFerdinand, February 01, 2016, 09:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisFerdinand

I have been having a difficult time to arrive to Royal Insight Forum.   
In the General Search bar on Yahoo, I type Royal Insight Forum.   
However, in the different possible search responses that come up, not one says just Royal Insight Forum.   
The only possible thing showing up was RoyalInsight@twitter   
I clicked on that and when I got on that site, it mentioned Royal Insight Forum I clicked on that and got here.     
What went wrong on the Internet that your site is not being listed correctly?

Jenee

:lol: I have no idea what's wrong with the Internet, I ask myself that question every day :P
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Nightowl

^You got a huge chuckle out of me with that comment.  I ask myself why this thing does not do what I want it to do all the time, I swear someday this computer will work or else.  Yet I can't live without it, a catch 22 problem for sure... :lol:

LouisFerdinand

Is Royal Insight having technical difficulties? Replies to Categories are not taking.

LouisFerdinand

The reply came that this site's server might be under maintenance.

Jenee

No scheduled maintenance on the site but the server occasionally goes down for a few seconds at a time. Windsor typically posts ahead of scheduled maintenance so users are aware of potential down time :-)

LouisFerdinand

Tonight July 15th, I was not able to return to Royal Insight via the main computer research page. I only got here due to Wikipedia article on Royal Insight. Please explain.

Jenee

???

Did you try typing in

Http://www.royalinsight.net/forum

into the URL bar? That's how I get here (via bookmark) and it's never failed me!

Websites like ours (small, not owned by large corporations, and with user-generated content) typically do not rank well with search engines, so relying on Google search to find us will always be problematic.