Main Menu

Updating threads and forums

Started by TLLK, January 21, 2018, 04:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Dear administration/moderators,
     Would it be possible to update the threads that still have 2017 in their title? Or should the year just be removed from the titles all together?

ie: Luxembourg thread, European monarchies, Scandinavian monarchies etc...

Also would it be possible to add and sticky a royal duties/engagements thread for QEII/DoE  and PoW/Duchess of Cornwall forums?
Thank you,
TLLK :)

SophieChloe

@TLLK I have removed the year.  Let me know if I've missed any.  Also set sticky's as requested.
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

TLLK

Hi @SophieChloe -Yes thank you for removing the years for the European, Luxembourg, World and Scandinavian monarchies. Also thank you for the additional stickies that I requested. On reviewing the forums, I realized that we just need one more sticky for the British forums- Harry and Meghan royal duties/engagements.
Thank you. :)
TLLK

SophieChloe

@TLLK More than welcome.  Thanks for bring it to my attention.

TLLK

With today's exciting announcement for Eugenie and Jack, I believe we'll need a stickied wedding thread for this couple too! :Jen:

SophieChloe

TLLK

Thank you @SophieChloe. AFAIK there are no other BRF engagements/weddings on the horizon so you won't have to create another sticky. :D

SophieChloe

I think the next one is Lupo the doggie getting engaged to one of the Queen's Corgi's.  You never know  :teehee:

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore