The Parker-Bowles Family News and Chat

Started by TLLK, January 12, 2018, 12:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

TLLK

Andrew Parker-Bowles and Queen Consort Camilla's  nephew Lucas shares that he was bullied during his school years in the 1990's due to his surname. Classmates told him that he'd "killed" Diana, Princess of Wales by association.  :blink:

Queen Consort's nephew claims he received death threats over Camilla | Daily Mail Online

QuoteThe Queen Consort's nephew Luke Parker Bowles has claimed he received death threats at boarding school as his family desperately tried to avoid 'the chaos' of Camilla's relationship with King Charles.

Speaking to The New York Times, the film and television producer, 44, who grew up in the UK and now lives in New Jersey, said his distinctive surname made him a target for bullies as a teenager.

Reflecting on his education, Luke explained: 'When I was at boarding school, I remember getting bullied and even death threats because people put together that Diana had died because of Camilla, and therefore I had killed Diana by association.'

The father-of-three - who lives in Montclair, New Jersey, with wife Daniela, 47 - said both his parents and grandparents encouraged him to get involved at charity work at school to distance himself from 'the chaos' of his aunt's relationship.

Luke is the son of Simon Parker Bowles, 80, whose older brother Andrew, 82, was married to the Queen Consort, 75, from 1973 to 1995.

wannable

Neil Sean is friends with Tom Parker Bowles, he showed a picture of both posing together.  In my opinion, he may possibly be a source.

I haven't posted 'much' of NS claims, but one that has me intrigued* (for one BP made an official statement that M will stay home with the Prince and Princess, so of course the media follows with that statement) is that the BRF (Charles) has mantained an 'open' invitation to Meghan in ref. to the Coronation, in case she changes her mind.  She doesn't need to leave the children behind, hence my probably miscontrued comment of the 'rich travel' in tow with the family or not, whilst people who don't have the means, would very likely stay put. But yeah, that comment has to do with NS and TPB. Neil said that Harry allegedly asked M permission for him to bring the children with him, she said no. Neil said she doesn't want to come to the UK, because the 'polls', let's put it that way, low numbers rather than the harsh way I had expressed a few days ago, which basically is being said in both nations.

I understand she would like to celebrate her son's 4th birthday with all his pre-school friends, or at least that is what I hope, rather than the media outlets in the USA originated by the NY Post, followed by People Mag, US Magazine, US Weekly and copied by the British media  of a  Celebrity friends of Meghan birthday party for son Prince Archie. Her adult friends: Ellen, Oprah, Serena.

Curryong

So in other words, as I?ve often stated here, unlinked ?sources? mean just gossip, and Neil Sean?s uncredited and unsourced allegations on his YouTube outlet, is just that. Gossip, and Sean is a gossip spreader.

wannable

In my opinion, all reporters that report about royalty get it right 50/50 or so. Neil makes money via youtube (re: if he gets in 1 youtube 300,000K views, that's about USD30K a month) and Fox News (USA), which he says the same thing in the Fox News segment, the thing is youtube is worldwide, Fox news is USA or those that have international paid subscripiton to Fox streaming.

It is intriguing to me, usually the rich do travel with their family unit. Harry will be doing a marathon LAX/UK/LAX in 12 hours to participate in both Coronation and birthday party.

Curryong

Quote from: sara8150 on April 21, 2023, 01:56:41 AM
Prince Harry is wrong - Queen Camilla 'married for love': Tom Parker Bowles lambasts Duke of Sussex | Daily Mail Online
Queen Camilla?s son is right on his mother

Yes, Camilla was in love, in love with another woman?s husband, a man she?d been having an affair with for years, in spite of her own wedding vows. And her regular little talks with chief Editor of the Sun newspaper from the early years of the Charles/Diana marriage were just to talk about the weather, not white ant the marriage! No of course not!

And Of course Tom PB is going to stick up for his mother. However neither his mother, his father, nor his stepfather are exactly models of marital fidelity and the world knows it. And Tom and his wife are separated and presumably will be divorced.

HistoryGirl2

Quote from: sara8150 on April 21, 2023, 01:56:41 AM
Prince Harry is wrong - Queen Camilla 'married for love': Tom Parker Bowles lambasts Duke of Sussex | Daily Mail Online
Queen Camilla?s son is right on his mother

I never got the sense from Camilla that she was after Charles so she could one day become queen. Having read his biography by Sally Bedell Smith, I got the sense that Charles didn?t really wanna marry anyone, while Camilla was very much in love with Andrew Parker Bowles.

I think she and Charles got on really well because their personalities match. He likes being seen and heard and she is happy to let him take center stage. Another key element: she?s not needy. Diana and Charles, on the other hand weren?t well-matched at all. He should have seen that, but I think he was physically enchanted with her when they first married and she really wanted to be a princess and have a fairy tale life.

Things devolved after that when it became clear that they were both interested in being the center of attention, something that rubbed Charles the wrong way, and Diana?s childhood trauma of being abandoned made her a needy individual that latched onto Charles and needed his attention at all times. I?m not here to defend infidelity, but I also won?t pretend to know the ins and outs of relationships that I?m not a part of. What it boils down to in my opinion is two mismatched personalities as opposed to two people who match each other well.

In regards to Harry?s book, it?s still the unproven statement that Camilla threw him under the bus for better coverage. Of course Camilla had a spin doctor. All members of the family do, but her reputation really needed more spin than most.

But Harry didn?t just say that, he said he was thrown under the bus so she could look good. That?s what I need confirmation of. Because the way I see it, he?s the one that got himself into those dodgy situations and the Palace PR did their best to spin it just like they do everything else. And it worked! For those years, anyway.

wannable

The blame game again, I wonder if he will ever take responsibility of his actions of past and present, although I really doubt he ever will.

Google Prince Harry 2005 and per year, click images , see the pictures, drunk alone, drunk with Chelsy, drunk with pals, Vegas, etc. There is no protection or spin doctor if all of these images are in a public setting.

TLLK

Sarah Parker-Bowles the former wife of Tom Parker-Bowles shares some thoughts on Queen Camilla's fashion and her role as a grandmother.

https://twitter.com/lorraine/status/1687075059717062657?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1687075059717062657%7Ctwgr%5Ecd3274b37a0661feedfb283b91e4512b3bdf0523%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hellomagazine.com%2Froyalty%2F499415%2Fqueen-camilla-lauded-hands-on-granny%2F

QuoteWhat's Queen Camilla like as a Granny? 👑

Fashion editor and mother of her grandchildren, Sara Parker Bowles shares all.

fawbert

Lt-Col Hugh Pitman, of The Blues and Royals, has died aged 88. His first wife Rosemary divorced him and married his fellow officer, Andrew Parker Bowles.

Peerage News: Lieutenant-Colonel (John) Hugh Pitman, OBE 1935-2023
Fawbert

Curryong

Quote from: fawbert on October 29, 2023, 08:18:30 PM
Lt-Col Hugh Pitman, of The Blues and Royals, has died aged 88. His first wife Rosemary divorced him and married his fellow officer, Andrew Parker Bowles.

Peerage News: Lieutenant-Colonel (John) Hugh Pitman, OBE 1935-2023

Rosemary later died of cancer. They were all extremely good friends though. Camilla, now Queen, remained friends with her ex husband Andrew PB, as well as the Pittmans.